new orleans street races...what happened??

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
There is a place called rivet road in kenner where we go run imports, 240, subies, and SRT 8s, cobras, harleys and L are all invited very smooth black top road I can hook on 265/35/22's so its nice. Very long road, so no quick breaking. Pm me if you want to know more.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Cody@StangHiperformance in Baton Rouge, La does one hell of a job. He can check your A/F or give you a custome tune if wanted. :thumbsup:

sounds like a plan to me. I'll have to set up an apt for sure.

Does the cops ever give yall problems for street racing? I would think being the city, they would lock yall up and throw away the key for street racing.:shrug:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
just depends on the crowd..if you hang with an older crowd..the cops are pretty cool about stuff..usually

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I was born there and visit there very often to visit family. I'd never drive my Cobra there, thats for sure. I'm too pounded for those streets. I'd find my Flow's somewhere in the street on Robert E. Lee...ripped off my car.

I'll be there for Mardi Gras. I'll drive the cobra and leave it in New Orleans East off Bullard.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
maybe you should learn how to drive around things that would take your mufflers off...i have h&R race spring with no iso's on a d/d cobra and it still has mufflers but anyways we need to get some races together away from main streets not haynes, vets, bonnabel or kenner no one goes to ruddock anymore oh well guess ill be at the track dammit! :nonono: i have no problem with racing at the track but its just not as fun as RESPONSIBLE STREET RACES but its hard enough to find anystreet races muchless responsible non idiotic cars and drivers :shrug:

Last edited:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
maybe you should learn how to drive around things that would take your mufflers off...i have h&R race spring with no iso's on a d/d cobra and it still has mufflers but anyways we need to get some races together

Hell yeah, thats how we roll. Regardless of the road conditions, we manage and keep the cobras in one peice. :beer:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I'm gonna miss these nice paved..potholeless..smooth roads up here..

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Cody@StangHiperformance in Baton Rouge, La does one hell of a job. He can check your A/F or give you a custome tune if wanted. :thumbsup:

sry to go off topic again but does he use the Diablo software or the SCT one? Im pretty sure the guy has a SCT tuner wtih the 4 tunes on it. I always read use the tuner your local performance shop uses.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
im pretty 98% sure they have sct i bought diablo for my gt and where i got it tuned only used sct also so there has to be a good reason

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
it seems people have been leaving the kenner boat launch and going to ruddock to run.....i guess we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread