new paint..(color change)

MGC

Established Member
ha thanks...yea i've been looking at tinted tail lights, apparently we need to get a harness from a gt or mach 1 in order for it to work ? I'm gonna order them thursday, i'm sure i can splice it in somehow..i'm def gonna keep the wheels chrome don't want too much black..now i gotta figure out if i'm gonna go with chrome inserts or black for the rear...i'm leaning towards chrome

Another option for you is put limo tint on your normal taillights, which is what I did, I think it looks good.

IMG_1320.jpg

03cobra5485

Established Member
Wow, that color looks absolutely beautiful! You just solidified my choice on painting my notch that color.

thanks man..my brother has a hatchback and he was just saying how nice it would look on that car, do it up man the thing looks great when the sun hits it

mysteed

Established Member
thanks man..my brother has a hatchback and he was just saying how nice it would look on that car, do it up man the thing looks great when the sun hits it
Yeah man the more I look at the pics the more I want the notch to be that color. Now if only I can find 4-5k laying around. Hmmm....

oldmodman

Established Member
Very nice job on the paint.
Could you post a hi-rez close up showing he amount of flake and pearl you mixed in?
And did all the pearl go in the base coat. Or did you add a little (or a lot) to the middle coat of clear?

Blueline

Established Member
I really like it! I also like to stick with factory colors, but you def. nailed it!

More Pics please..........

03cobra5485

Established Member
yea originally it was white with parchment top, the only reason i switched the colors is bc the original paint was showing it's age, also we just opened up a shop and i'm gonna bring it to shows and what not, try to get our name out there more. I'll try and get more pics today

03' White Snake

Established Member
Looks good. I like the color but I wouldn't trade it from my white.

Now there's only 137 possible white with parchment left......

nooner

Established Member
yea originally it was white with parchment top, the only reason i switched the colors is bc the original paint was showing it's age, also we just opened up a shop and i'm gonna bring it to shows and what not, try to get our name out there more. I'll try and get more pics today

So did you have to swap out the interior also? Doesn't a white with parchment top car come with a parchment interior?

Users who are viewing this thread