New Parts for the '03

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Paul's High Performance just got their '03 Cobra section done. Check it out! Lots of cool new parts for your snake.

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
They might have considered a spell-checker or proofreader first :shrug:

There are more, but these are my favorites:

& over 40 Ib19 of torque
exhaust s designed
11 is a stainless
2"' & 3i° shifts
completely arodized to
also has two tans and
higher pimp pressure and
:D
combine :he production
designed to wore with
:D

But on a serious note ;-)

They're kind of proud of their stuff don't you think?

haskett

Established Member
It's great to see PHP out their experimenting and producing 03 Cobra parts, but they seem awfully proud of those parts.

I hope their products go through better QA than that the website.

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Yeah, their spelling is kinda questionable at times. I did not post the link in my first post. I will post it now for those who do not know it. I believe that doing this does not violate the spirit of the site in that I'm not selling their stuff or listing it out w/prices, just letting people see what is available for their car.

Anyway, the :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

FlashSVT

Established Member
sad . . .

Just do a search on www.google.com for Paul's High Performance and you'll find a link. Neat stuff, some of which I've never seen before.

Plain silly that you can't post a link here. :shrug:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Great webpage...but what's up with that driveshaft loop!? I think that's a little steep!

U.M.

Drive Shaft Safety Loop ('96 to '03 Mustangs & Cobras) - Finally a safety loop that fits! This safety loop fits in the transmission tunnel with no modifications It can be welded or bolted in place.

Cost: $469 Installation: $120

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Originally posted by FlashSVT
Plain silly that you can't post a link here. :shrug:

I totally agree. This is getting ridiculous. A message board is to share information, not to run a monopoly. You guys (moderators) need to figure this out really quick. I could understand if somebody was trying to get free advertising on here and just constantly posting up shit, but this is sad.

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Yeah, I can see both sides on that, but you could easily post something like: "Do a search for this site on google and see what you get...", so a direct link to a site will just make things easier. Either way, everyone interested will see the advertised prices. If the sponsors wanna do something about it, they should try to compete in an open market rather than refrain people from posting links. I can see them paying for other people advertising, though, but is this really advertising? I mean there are no banners, no specific forums for other manufacturers, etc. Just my 03

highmiles

Established Member
To heck with the link, everybody already knows the address. If they managed to sign up here then they know how to surf the net.

Back to the topic:
Looked at the heat exchanger upgrade with fans. What is so different about it vs the stock. What are the stock dimensions?
Is it really a Saleen heat exchanger or is it from the same vendor Saleen buys them from? It looks just like the Saleen setup.

Anyone buy one of these?
Are they worth any HP gains? It claims 3X better then the stock.

Thanks.

TxSnake

Established Member
I like the look of the CAI but HOW MUCH???:dw: Man, that's pricey. Anybody out there got one? If so post a pic and tell us about it :beer:

Lomancobra

Established Member
Originally posted by highmiles
To heck with the link, everybody already knows the address. If they managed to sign up here then they know how to surf the net.

Back to the topic:
Looked at the heat exchanger upgrade with fans. What is so different about it vs the stock. What are the stock dimensions?
Is it really a Saleen heat exchanger or is it from the same vendor Saleen buys them from? It looks just like the Saleen setup.

Anyone buy one of these?
Are they worth any HP gains? It claims 3X better then the stock.

Thanks.

Never heard of this part, where is it located and what is its function. Info please. . .thanks :shrug:

Rwick7

Established Member
that is the most OVER-PRICED parts I have ever seen. What a joke. :lol:

$329 for a filter and a piece of metal...Hello....I hope no-one buys this crap...he is always overpriced. We are paying for his cobra R... :cryying:

Last edited by a moderator:

A's Cobra

Established Member
you know if you want to put links you can post it on svtownersassociation.com/svtforums/index.php

Jaz

I contacted Paul, Their web guy simply blew it! Everything should be corrected by now, including the $469.00 driveshaft safety loop, which he really sells for 79.00 dollars, and it is a nice piece that works!
Paul may be a little higher priced but I have yet to purchase something from him that did not work. He doesn't release anything until its proven to work and produce numbers on the Dyno.
I think he kind of showed us that in Bowling Green, 10.87 @ 134 MPH. Yeh his Cobra was set on Kill, but everything that was on his car can be purchased through him.
I think he is the man right now when it comes to the '03 Cobra. And as far as the price of his parts, most of us with the '03 Cobras, spent somewhere around $35,000 for our cars, whats $329.00 for an Air Intake set-up, if it is going to add 20 Hp?
P.S He also told me that his front nose piece with a 5lb. pulley that made around 50 Rwhp is now available, and for how much?
A modest $395.00, for 50 hp and 75 ftlbs., (my order is in)

Users who are viewing this thread