New Parts for the Mach :)

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
Ordered the 03-04 Cobra body parts since im tired of the stock look.. Since there are very few Cobra's rolling on the street why not put the 03-04 Body on a mach 1.. I think it looks awesome with the shaker and hood from the Mach.. Gonna have an aggressive ass look for sure..

Im gonna be getting the "COBRA" Letters shaved off (Filled in) cuz i dont want any haters or ppl talking crap that its not a COBRA lol.. The dumbass's who packaged my parts forgot the driver side mirror so i will be receiving it sometime next week, as well as the Front Bumper with the fog light sand bezels.. Shold be ordering some Black 18x9/18x10 Saleen rims pretty soon to finish the look off ;) And will be slapping some steam rollers out back 18/335/30 BFG's :rockon:.. Its a slow process but its going good so far :coolman:

l_e9cd5552cd58495ebd8ecd1d34f0ac25.jpg

l_e9cd5552cd58495ebd8ecd1d34f0ac25.jpg

101_0235.jpg

101_0240.jpg

101_0243.jpg

101_0242.jpg

101_0245.jpg

101_0244.jpg

101_0246.jpg

101_0248.jpg

Last edited:

project_pegasus

Established Member
HaHa **** Yeah !!:rockon: Where can i get them at? a friend was selling them but i lost contact with him...

Place I had it done is one of those little keyosks in the malls. That do silkscreen and vynal lettering. Was just lucky to find onne that did the etching thing to. Don't rember exactly what its called its like a little peace of plasticthat u scrape onto windows at car dealerships to. Mmark the car so. Pd can identify it without the vyn. (Sorry for typo hell doin this from my phone)

EVO-lution

Established Member
335's?...you better widen that 10" wheel. they're not made for it. i would run like an 11" or 11.5" out back.

But the car is going to look good man. can't wait to see the finished product. you must have spent a pretty penny for all those body parts :thumbsup:

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
335's?...you better widen that 10" wheel. they're not made for it. i would run like an 11" or 11.5" out back.

But the car is going to look good man. can't wait to see the finished product. you must have spent a pretty penny for all those body parts :thumbsup:

Your Mach can pull off them CCw's bro!! Looks sick:rockon:.. Ive seen a couple ppl run a 335 on a 10in rim.. Not much bulge on the tire either, and havent herd of any problems with running a wider tire.. I would put some 11in rims, but dont want to spend 3000 bucks on custom rims, i found some 18x10.5 saleens for sale but i want them in black not chrome..
Yea it was a pretty penny but well worth the money ;)

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
Place I had it done is one of those little keyosks in the malls. That do silkscreen and vynal lettering. Was just lucky to find onne that did the etching thing to. Don't rember exactly what its called its like a little peace of plasticthat u scrape onto windows at car dealerships to. Mmark the car so. Pd can identify it without the vyn. (Sorry for typo hell doin this from my phone)

hahha its cool bro, yea ive seen that on a few mustangs " Objects in mirror appear to be losing" LMAO For Sure im getting it:lol:

EVO-lution

Established Member
Your Mach can pull off them CCw's bro!! Looks sick:rockon:.. Ive seen a couple ppl run a 335 on a 10in rim.. Not much bulge on the tire either, and havent herd of any problems with running a wider tire.. I would put some 11in rims, but dont want to spend 3000 bucks on custom rims, i found some 18x10.5 saleens for sale but i want them in black not chrome..
Yea it was a pretty penny but well worth the money ;)

u can always buy the chromies and have a shop hit them with black paint :). I know some shops will widen the rims for like $200. I was going to run 335's but didn't want any problems because my car is like lowered 1.7"-2.0"(not 100% sure).

Thanx for the compliment....they look nice but they're the BIGGEST PITD to clean. not really into them anymore :-\

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
u can always buy the chromies and have a shop hit them with black paint :). I know some shops will widen the rims for like $200. I was going to run 335's but didn't want any problems because my car is like lowered 1.7"-2.0"(not 100% sure).

Thanx for the compliment....they look nice but they're the BIGGEST PITD to clean. not really into them anymore :-\

But wont the paint start chipping off or something like that?? Never had repainted rims so kinda new to it...

Yea i bet its hell to clean them up lol.. i get tired just clean a Mach rim LMAO.. What size tire are you running on them ccw's and what size are them CCW's..

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
I will probably go with a set of 315's cuz i know BFG makes them an inch wider then other companys.. and see how i like them and once im done with them, i will bump up to 335's and see how they fit... wish they had 325's lol hah

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
Okay got another question for you guys.. should i go with Balck saleens or gunmetal saleens??
l_827069d0f46d4e01ac6847f116787d77.jpg

STA71846JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
Im loving the gunmetal saleens, and since i know where i can buy them now its a big relief lol

Last edited:

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
Man I can't wait to see how your Mach comes out dude!! Torch Red FTW! With that said, I think the black Saleens would add a killer touch to the whole color scheme. Imma keep checking in on this thread, keep them updates coming! :beer:

bwahl602

Established Member
cool dude..

on the tires though, skip the 335's... its not worth it... your making around 310rwhp with the mods in your sig... you definatley dont need 335s... its just extra weight that will steal power and rob your wallet

315s is plenty adequate... hell my 295s hook well and i have similar mods as you

bil,l

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread