New Parts for the Mach :)

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
Man I can't wait to see how your Mach comes out dude!! Torch Red FTW! With that said, I think the black Saleens would add a killer touch to the whole color scheme. Imma keep checking in on this thread, keep them updates coming! :beer:
Holy Crap i effin love your sig bro!!! Just showed me how mine is gonna look
:rockon: Do you have pics of the hole car ? Gotta love that look!! Makes me wanna get these parts painted and put on already... Whats all done to your Mach
cool dude..

on the tires though, skip the 335's... its not worth it... your making around 310rwhp with the mods in your sig... you definatley dont need 335s... its just extra weight that will steal power and rob your wallet 315s is plenty adequate... hell my 295s hook well and i have similar mods as you

bil,l
Yea ima go with the BFG's 315's, dont want any problems with clearance.. Oh dont worry about mods ;) Im out of state right now working in wyoming, when i gat back home im ordering F1-A Procharger For the 03-04 Cobra race setup, Just gotta buy the cobra timing cover and im set :thumbsup.. and a set of cams and forged internals ;) But im still debating on ordering a longblock.. But i will have enough time to think about it..
In for the after pics:pop:
thanks bro :thumbsup:

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
Look what came in the mail today :rockon: Now just waiting on the driver side mirror, should be in today or i probably missed the UPS truck since i come out of work at 5pm..:shrug:
101_0252.jpg

101_0254.jpg

101_0256.jpg

101_0257.jpg

EVO-lution

Established Member
How the hell do you delete a reply lol.. im trying to delete this one

you don't...you just edit it and say "Double Post" or something like that :thumbsup:

bro the car is going to look good. why'd you get a DS quarter glass surrounding thingy. or whatever it's called hahaha.

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
you don't...you just edit it and say "Double Post" or something like that :thumbsup:

bro the car is going to look good. why'd you get a DS quarter glass surrounding thingy. or whatever it's called hahaha.

Ohh okay will try it lol.. i was breaking my head trying to figure that out LMAO:bash:

Thanks man just gotta order the 03-04 Chin and im set.. But gonna save a few more checks since these parts set me back a couple grand lol.. Took two weeks of work out of my account lol.. But was well worth it:thumbsup: i had to grab these parts befor someone else got there hands on them...

Oh about the SAIL PANEL.. On my Mach there is a lil problem, when i got the car i really didnt know about the SAIL PANELS being different or how they looked.. But on the Driver side it has a GT,V6,COBRA etc Sail panel and alot of ppl say its not a true mach1 and this an that.. And the passenger side has the Mach1/Bullitt Sail Panel so its all gonna be fixed now... Im guessing the last owner damaged it and did a fast replacement by throwing in that kinda sail panel

See here's a pic of it
101_0226-1.jpg
and this is the passenger side, back home in texas at South Padre Island :)
FILE0263.jpg
Photo0903-1.jpg

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
oh wow...i thought they were all the same. You learn something new everyday :)

::Runs outside to check his sail panels on his Mach:: phew...I'm good.

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
oh wow...i thought they were all the same. You learn something new everyday :)

::Runs outside to check his sail panels on his Mach:: phew...I'm good.

lmfao:lol: Yea i didnt know either till ppl started telling me.. So whats all done to your Mach? any pics? Vids?

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
Those panels add so much aggressiveness to the profile view of the car, good choice on replacing it with the right style, it must've been driving you crazy lol when are you planning on painting and mounting everything? Here's a front and angle views. I'm still waiting on my side skirts lol
0523001347b.jpg

0523001347a.jpg

0601001140.jpg

0601001139.jpg

0523001347.jpg

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
No worrys when i bought my mach it had a honey comb grill.

and the stripless mach with cobra parts just looks naked to me...

I am not saying i dont like it just saying it looks naked.

EVO-lution

Established Member
lmfao:lol: Yea i didnt know either till ppl started telling me.. So whats all done to your Mach? any pics? Vids?

I just have exhaust done as far as mods...

heres a couple vids of the exhaust.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SYqcA7Z3s0"]YouTube- 2003 Mach 1 in traffic[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeXe9iRJbTY"]YouTube- Mach 1, 66 Mustang, 98 Mark VIII[/nomedia]

your mach BTW looks sooo good with those chromies on it...

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
Those panels add so much aggressiveness to the profile view of the car, good choice on replacing it with the right style, it must've been driving you crazy lol when are you planning on painting and mounting everything? Here's a front and angle views. I'm still waiting on my side skirts lol
0523001347b.jpg

0523001347a.jpg

0601001140.jpg

0601001139.jpg

0523001347.jpg

The car looks sick homie!! Gives me an idea of mine will look but im going to black out as much as i can ( Emblems, reflectors, the pony emblem..) Umm idk dude im debating on sending everything to my home town... I have someone thats a excellent painter and does it for cheap. im getting prices here in wyoming and not liking the prices, might as well use the money to send them home and get put in a storage, since im repainting the mach with the same guy.. but wont be home for another 6 months, by then should have a good amount of money saved up...

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
No worrys when i bought my mach it had a honey comb grill.

and the stripless mach with cobra parts just looks naked to me...

I am not saying i dont like it just saying it looks naked.

lol but mine was just embarrassing lol.. alot of ppl started noticing it and really got on my nerves lol but will be fixed soon

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
I just have exhaust done as far as mods...

heres a couple vids of the exhaust.
YouTube- 2003 Mach 1 in traffic
YouTube- Mach 1, 66 Mustang, 98 Mark VIII

your mach BTW looks sooo good with those chromies on it...

Yea thanks man!! But getting tired of them already lol.. want my black saleens :rockon: Yea i have a few vids on streetfire and youtube, heres a vid of the exhaust setup.[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwrzwRta4aw"]YouTube- Mach1 Borla Stingers and SLP[/nomedia]
2003 Mach1, only runin MRT H - Car Videos on StreetFire Your Mach sounds good man!! I was thinking of running straight pipe.. Might put in some electric cut outs

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
Yea thanks man!! But getting tired of them already lol.. want my black saleens :rockon: Yea i have a few vids on streetfire and youtube, heres a vid of the exhaust setup.YouTube- Mach1 Borla Stingers and SLP
2003 Mach1, only runin MRT H - Car Videos on StreetFire Your Mach sounds good man!! I was thinking of running straight pipe.. Might put in some electric cut outs

hahaha not catback FTW. shoulda done a WOT run at least once :). but your cars sounds SICK with the full exhaust and stingers :rockon:

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
hahaha not catback FTW. shoulda done a WOT run at least once :). but your cars sounds SICK with the full exhaust and stingers :rockon:
Thanks man!! Sounds alot better in person IMO!!:rockon: Well at the end i do a lil take off was shifting at 4 somthing rpm's... Didnt want to pick it up since i have a slipping factory clutch :lol:.. haha its so bad i cant even spin the tires in the rain :eek: Thats gonna be the first thing im ordering when i get back home, New Spec 3, Spec Fly Wheel, New Clutch Cable..

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
Hey dude, I slapped on some black Saleens for about a week and figured I had to post them up for you since your gonna buy some as well. Just so you can get a look ahead lol they looked sweet and mean on there!
0623101535.jpg

0623101624.jpg

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
Hey dude, I slapped on some black Saleens for about a week and figured I had to post them up for you since your gonna buy some as well. Just so you can get a look ahead lol they looked sweet and mean on there!
0623101535.jpg

0623101624.jpg

Dam it does look sick!!! Where thos the 18's or 17's.. they look like 18.. Dam i cant wait to get mine :D

Mach1Chick

Wanna Race?
Established Member
CiriloDOHC & Live Life Fresh: How did you get the "Cobra" on the back bumper "shaved off"? I LOVE this look and I want to do the same thing (I actually started a thread about it and then someone pointed me to your thread for advice). I was figuring i would have to get the letter cut-outs fiberglassed in and then re-painted. How did you guys do it?? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread