New pb!!!

lightning25

SEANSVT
Established Member
Finally got to the track with some cooler weather with the new converter and tune!

Not sure of the DA for the first two passes on friday night, but on sunday i wrote the weather info on the time slip with a portable weather station.

I am car # 4721

timeslip3-12514-1.jpg

Two back to back runs, running the exact same ET!! I think they had some issues with the timing system though.

timeslip2-12478-1-1.jpg

This was a grudge match (which I lost), against a friend.
timeslip1-12478-1.jpg

Truck felt STRONG!!! THanks JJ for fixing the issues in the tune, she threw me in my seat in third gear!

Sean

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Nice times. What's your set-up?

I ask because I should be getting my L back from the shop this week. I'm having a stage 6 Stegg port, single blade throttle body, electric cooling fans with a new dyno tune. I'm sporting a full catless exhaust, CAI, 6lb lower currently, with these new mods I'm hopping I can run times simular to yours.

lightning25

SEANSVT
Established Member
Nice times. What's your set-up?

I ask because I should be getting my L back from the shop this week. I'm having a stage 6 Stegg port, single blade throttle body, electric cooling fans with a new dyno tune. I'm sporting a full catless exhaust, CAI, 6lb lower currently, with these new mods I'm hopping I can run times simular to yours.

stag 4 stieg, ftvb, 6lb lower, jlp intake, circle D 2800 stall, custom tune for converter from JJ, M/T ET street tires, Gord's FORD heat exchanger with dual SPAL fans, JLP 2.5 gal i/c res, JLP traction bars.

converter alone, I went from 12.73 to 12.478 in similar DA (between 500 - 1,000ft)
Depends on DA for sure and track prep!

Good luck!!

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Looks like a stall and valve body will be the next upgrades for me! What kind of numbers are you putting down?

Users who are viewing this thread