New Pentagon Report...

Chopin

Seeker of Truth
Established Member
Just heard on the news that the Pentagon is releasing a report that says:

Afer reveiwing over 600,000 Iraqi documents, there was NO operational relationship between Iraq and Al Qeada before we invaded.

How many republicans still cling to the idea that Sadam had something to do with terrorist efforts against the US?

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
This will be in smack down by sunrise.

To the OP. I suggest you post some credible evidence for this or the Right and Left extremists on this site will be at eachothers throats (as well as yours for not backing up what you have posted) with here say and past info.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
This will be in smack down by sunrise.

To the OP. I suggest you post some credible evidence for this or the Right and Left extremists on this site will be at eachothers throats (as well as yours for not backing up what you have posted) with here say and past info.

Just a thought.

its after sunrise....it's still in the Road Side Pub.....:shrug:

also please tell me what's a credible source these days anyhow??? i'd really like to know this...still waiting on this answer in another thread I posted in here.

Last edited:

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
its after sunrise....it's still in the Road Side Pub.....:shrug:

also please tell me what's a credible source these days anyhow??? i'd really like to know this...still waiting on this answer in another thread I posted in here.

The only thing I'll tell you is to back up what you posted. You are not a credible source so why should I believe what you wrote?

Way to not take what I first posted personal :poke::bored:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
After actually seeing intel reports at work. The American people will NEVER know why we invaded Iraq. So just let it go.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
After actually seeing intel reports at work. The American people will NEVER know why we invaded Iraq. So just let it go.

i remember it clearly.

after countless Iraq Resolutions to let UN Weapons inspectors in, we got sick of the UN's useless bullcrap and decided to get the ****er out of office.

it was kinda like "you know what ****er, were already in Afghanistan kicking ass, you dont shut your pie hole, and you are next!" and he kept his shit up and we invaded his sorry ass.

not that hard to remember.

tistan

Established Member
i remember it clearly.

after countless Iraq Resolutions to let UN Weapons inspectors in, we got sick of the UN's useless bullcrap and decided to get the ****er out of office.

it was kinda like "you know what ****er, were already in Afghanistan kicking ass, you dont shut your pie hole, and you are next!" and he kept his shit up and we invaded his sorry ass.

not that hard to remember.

That is the way I remember it too.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
the most powerful one.

:lol: maybe the second most powerful one ... kinda crazy to live in NOVA and work for the most powerful one. Of course one could argue which was the most powerful but that is more subjective than anything else

Chopin

Seeker of Truth
Established Member
Choplin is an idiot

Hmmm....

Sounds like someone doesn't know the rules regarding flaming in roadside pub.

After making well over a thousand posts, someone who is not an idiot would most certainly know that. After all, even this idiot knows the rules. :rollseyes

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Hmmm....

Sounds like someone doesn't know the rules regarding flaming in roadside pub.

After making well over a thousand posts, someone who is not an idiot would most certainly know that. After all, even this idiot knows the rules. :rollseyes

There is a huge difference between flaming and making a statement of fact, which is born out by the evidence at hand.

Users who are viewing this thread