New Performance Radiator from LFP

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
I did the final test fit last week, after recommending a few changes. The radiator works perfectly. I believe Mark should be getting them in next week. He may already have some for the Fun Ford race this weekend. You will be able to use your stock intercooler tank, by drilling/elongating the mount holes or use the Aluminum LFP tank. This is a sweet piece.

missile man

Established Member
I am really inteested in this radiator. I don't want to do any significant mods until I know I can retain some daily drivery reliability and keep the motor cool.

Before power mods, I want to do all cooling mods first and I have yet to buy an I/C Reservoir, Heat Exchanger and Radiator so LFP please come out with a package so I can get all LFP on those!n How would you compare this LFP Radiator to Fluidyne Radiator?

BTW Got a picture of what the front looks like with the new Radiator? Is it noticable like the Heat Exchanger?

WDW MKR

Established Member
I'm willing to bet the radiators perform almost identical, as they take up the same amount of space and probably share similar construction. I think the LFP unit has the advantage of being a bit more polished, but you can't even see it behind the A/C condenser. I think the LFP unit is a bit cheaper, though.

missile man

Established Member
How long did it take on the install? I really want one of these to assist with the cooling prior to adding any more mods. What did you pay for it? :beer:

Last edited:

WDW MKR

Established Member
No package deal from Evans. I think they may have saved me on shipping, though. You can get the radiator, water pump, relocated thermostat, and water inlet from them. The external oil cooler, oil thermostat, remote filter mount, and necessary lines and fittings need to be sourced elsewhere. I got my filter mount and oil pan from Laurel Mountain Mustang, oil cooler from HorsepowerFreaks.com, and the lines and fittings from Summit.

ModsAway

Established Member
Lets not get this confused. This thread is waiting for a package deal from LFP not from Evans.

LFP was supposed to have released their radiator quite some time ago now, there are many of us anxiously awaiting news. (I may just get a fluidyne very soon, the summer heat is upon us).

Users who are viewing this thread