New Performance Radiator from LFP

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
Final testing is complete. 1/2 dozen have been shipped and I know Mark is waiting on 30 to be complete in the next few weeks. He is working on the pricing for the package's as well. I am sure Mark will jump in here in the next few day's....

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Richo said:
Final testing is complete. 1/2 dozen have been shipped and I know Mark is waiting on 30 to be complete in the next few weeks. He is working on the pricing for the package's as well. I am sure Mark will jump in here in the next few day's....

Mine is on the way, Thanks Mark!

MY DREAM

Established Member
Richo, is thier any way we can have some pictures of what needed to be modified for the ABS and the HE resivoir tank? I would like an idea of what needs to be done so I can plan it out and study it before I purchase the Rad. Thanks.

James

stl01gt

Established Member
I believe it was said that the ABS just got relocated rearward an inch or so, and I have one of the newer LFP HE reservoirs with the notch cut into it to accomodate the radiator...I can snap a pic, but if I recall - again, about a one inch square notch to accomodate....

MY DREAM

Established Member
stl01gt said:
I believe it was said that the ABS just got relocated rearward an inch or so, and I have one of the newer LFP HE reservoirs with the notch cut into it to accomodate the radiator...I can snap a pic, but if I recall - again, about a one inch square notch to accomodate....

The one inch square notch, is that for the ABS? Did you have to disconect any brake lines and bleed the system?

James

stl01gt

Established Member
MY DREAM said:
The one inch square notch, is that for the ABS? Did you have to disconect any brake lines and bleed the system?

James

No, the notch is to clear the deeper radiator without having to move the reservoir any closer to the engine if I recall correctly. I'll snap a pic this evening.....

And the impression I got regarding the ABS was that you just modify the bracket or bolt location in the frame to physically move the whole assembly back an inch or so - I would think one could do that without having to open the system....

tjvineyard

Sandbagger
Established Member
Richo said:
Here's the deal. Mark is shipping me the 1st test unit to check on the fit for our Cobra's. I should receive it by Monday and will verify fit, finish and recommend any changes. Mark's special pricing goal at this point will be 359.00 shipped!!! That's a great deal for a radiator of this quality... :beer:

Once testing is complete, he will work up a special price for Heat Exchanger, Radiator and Intercooler tank.

From the first page of the thread guys.

I am waiting with the rest of you and these HE GPs keep going by... I really hope they are still planning a good package deal!

TJ

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
New Lfp Radiator!!!

The NEW LFP (www.LightningForcePerformance.com) radiator is now available!!! The price for the radiator is $369.00 shipped! If you want an LFP intercooler tank at the same time as the radiator purchase, it will be $179.00 shipped. I will check on the purchase price for the heat exchanger as well!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread