New Personal Best With My 2014 Shelby

Blackdevil77

Established Member
are you around 700rwhp?

650rwhp on a Mustang dyno so yup, that's around 700 rwhp on a dynojet.

Nice pass OP, very close, can you list your mods

Sure. My mods are JLT 123 intake, Ford Racing dual 65mm throttle body, 10% overdrive pulley, Ace twin disc powerforce clutch, MGW Gen 2 shifter, moser axles and a custom dyno tune from Realspeed Automotive.

intermatic

Established Member
650rwhp on a Mustang dyno so yup, that's around 700 rwhp on a dynojet.

Sure. My mods are JLT 123 intake, Ford Racing dual 65mm throttle body, 10% overdrive pulley, Ace twin disc powerforce clutch, MGW Gen 2 shifter, moser axles and a custom dyno tune from Realspeed Automotive.

Nice time OP. I'm sure you'd have no problem getting into the 10s with stickier tires.

RealSpeed is a great shop. I actually just had a couple goodies installed and am heading over there today to pick up.
650 on their dyno is impressive. I had a 40hp difference between their dyno and the dynojet down at Fastlane in NC with the same mods. The torque difference was even more significant and closer to 100ftlbs!

Blackdevil77

Established Member
Strong run! Any idea what the density altitude was?

I have no idea, but I can try to find out! I'll post it back here when I do.

Nice time OP. I'm sure you'd have no problem getting into the 10s with stickier tires.

RealSpeed is a great shop. I actually just had a couple goodies installed and am heading over there today to pick up.
650 on their dyno is impressive. I had a 40hp difference between their dyno and the dynojet down at Fastlane in NC with the same mods. The torque difference was even more significant and closer to 100ftlbs!

Thanks! Yes they are, I am very happy with them, and Dan is an EXCELLENT tuner! Tell Matt and Dan Mario with the Shelby says Hello when you see them. I have no doubt I'd be touching 700 rwhp on a dynojet. The MPH on that pass tells the whole story. My car will be visiting them on Tuesday for a couple of really small tweaks. But the car runs strong as hell and feels incredible!

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
Awesome run! How did etown treat you with you going sub 11.50? I don't even bother going there anymore because they always find a reason to kick me out or bust balls.

Blackdevil77

Established Member
Awesome run! How did etown treat you with you going sub 11.50? I don't even bother going there anymore because they always find a reason to kick me out or bust balls.

Thanks! My first pass right off the parkway was 11.4 with a 2.17 60 foot. They didn't say anything to me until I was in the staging lanes an hour later for my next run. They asked what my last time was, I said 11.5 lol. They told me if I go under 11.5, I have to get a fire jacket, which is 90 bucks. Made this pass right after he told me that, got my time slip (guy handing out the time slips didn't say a word to me) and never went back to the staging lanes lol. I didn't even attempt it.

Badass!! A tire away from easily being in the 10's.

Thanks! There was a beautiful sublime Hellcat there with satin black hood, 1,100 miles on it. I was talking to the owner, he said it was his first time out with the car, he still had temporary tags on it. His best time was 12.1 on stock pirelli rubber, I saw he had a hell of a time hooking up, but once he was rolling, he was moving out. He was trapping between 122 and 124.

Blackdevil77

Established Member
very nice! What was your 60ft, and 8th mile et/mph? Thanks!

Thanks! My 60 ft was 1.91 and my 8th mile et was 7.2 at ~103mph

Here's the time slip

20150710_202619_zpsfbhthp51.jpg

Joewee500

Established Member
650whp on mustang dyno and 131 trap is nice. My car just hit 700whp on a MD so hopefully my driving puts the car in the 10s.

Users who are viewing this thread