NEW Photoshoot: Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 on Velgen VMB5 Wheels

EscapedGreg

Established Member
I don't know why but I like the stance and the way they look on the black GT500 alot more than the white Mustang. Maybe it's because how much lower it is.

Paul@HI

Established Member
I don't know why but I like the stance and the way they look on the black GT500 alot more than the white Mustang. Maybe it's because how much lower it is.

You are also seeing a lower profile tire on the GT500. That combined with the KW coilovers is an awesome look, however not practical for some who don't have perfect roads where they live. So we want to show both setups.

Thanks Paul for clearing that up. I just went by what was on thier site.

No problem!

Paul@HI

Established Member
!!!UPDATE!!!

After carefully reviewing and listening to the feedback of our Mustang owners, Velgen is now offering a 20x9 +35 and 20x10.5 +50 in their VMB5 and VMB8 Wheel. The 20x10.5 +50 is a custom offset and takes 2-3 business days to have produced.

We are offering special pricing on the first few sets in return for customer feedback and images. Please contact me directly for details.

Please note that this new sizing is not due to issues with the 20x10.5 +45. The 20x10.5 +45 is perfect for those that wish to have a flush fitment with a 295 or 305. The 20x10.5 +50 is for those that want a more conservative fitment and the option to run a 315 tire without poking outside the fender.

Last edited:

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
!!!UPDATE!!!

After carefully reviewing and listening to the feedback of our Mustang owners, Velgen is now offering a 20x9 +35 and 20x10.5 +50 in their VMB5 and VMB8 Wheel. The 20x10.5 +50 is a custom offset and takes 2-3 business days to have produced.

We are offering special pricing on the first few sets in return for customer feedback and images. Please contact me directly for details.

Paul Im dumb, is this a more or less aggresive setup in regards to flush

Paul@HI

Established Member
Paul Im dumb, is this a more or less aggresive setup in regards to flush

Not a dumb questions at all! +50 is a less aggressive setup. Meaning, the wheels will be 5mm more inside the fender than posted in the OP photos.

Does the +50 reduce some of the concavity?
No, Concavity will be exactly the same. We are just milling the back pad by 5mm.

mustangrodtp

Established Member
Yes please PM me a special SVT price. If there is a price difference in the +45 and +50 give that as well. Matte Gunmetal going on a Grabber Blue 13 GT

cjb08

Established Member
Paul,
Could I have a local machine shop mill out 5mm on mine? would that work?

cjb08

Established Member
uhyjujy9.jpg
du2enu8a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread