Established Member
cars.jpg

cars1.jpg

cars2.jpg

I think Zaino does a great job. :beer: :rockon:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Want to come do mine next? I don't have the patience to do it. I just spent 3 hours washing and clay bar'n it to get rid of all the white window shit from the track.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Looks good! Put some dressing in those wheel wells though ;-)

How many coats of Z2 is that?

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
Want to come do mine next? I don't have the patience to do it. I just spent 3 hours washing and clay bar'n it to get rid of all the white window shit from the track.

They wrote on your paint?? :??:

I thought they just wrote on the windows? I just use a razorblade and some window cleaner and it comes right off.

Slobra

Established Member
2 on the Trans Am(1 about a month ago and 1 today) and about 5 on mine (about 1 a month).. I had just wiped off a coat of Z5 on my car before that pic. Yea, I noticed that dirty fender well on the larger pic. What should be used for that area?

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
Looks good! Put some dressing in those wheel wells though ;-)

How many coats of Z2 is that?

:( Damn, I just spent hours doing my car today also. Did the wash, Z6, 2 more coats of Z2, (4 total), followed up with another spritz of Z6. Rims & all. Even Z6'd the wifes truck also. I washed it last night. I come in here to relax for a minute, thinking I did all I could, & see this

Put some dressing in those wheel wells though

Where's the smiley that smacks his forehead when you need it?

Looks sharp Slobra:thumbsup:

blk96SVT

Established Member
Car looks awesome! Is that your T/A also? Those are Borlas as well on the Trans Am aren't they?!??! I really need to start the Zaino process on my car.

Slobra

Established Member
The T/A is my fiances. We bought it used w 5k miles, already had a borla on it. I put a lid on hers as well..

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
They wrote on your paint?? :??:

I thought they just wrote on the windows? I just use a razorblade and some window cleaner and it comes right off.

They wrote on my window but I scraped it and didnt do a good job of wrinsing it off so it somehow made it's way all over my car.

03DOHC

Established Member
Good looking rides. :thumbsup:

Put some dressing in those wheel wells though ;-)

So that's the trick. :-D What kind do you use that doesn't get dirt all stuck to it? And what do you use on the black trim in the fake scoops in front of the rear wheels?

Juiced-03

Established Member
I actually have something that I buy from my local detail supplier, but I would imagine any tire dressing (spray form only) would work great. Just about any dressing you use in the wheel wells is going to attract dirt, simply because the tires are constantly flinging debris up there. But it would look great for pics or at least a weekend :D

Meguiars new NXT tech protectant is great for the plastic area underneath the rear bumper (and dash, vinyl, trim). It isnt greasy like many dressings. If you dress that piece up it makes the car look so much better, especially since that is the part of the car most people see ;-)

I imagine the NXT spray would work great on those scoops and the wheel wells also. I'll give it a try on my wheel wells and get back to you guys :)

techprotectant_product.jpg

Last edited:

Matt M PA

Established Member
Sprayway makes a good spray non-silicone tire dressing...it's what I use for fenderwells. Makes a HUGE difference on my Bronco.

Users who are viewing this thread