New pics of my 1995 Mustang with new paint, wheels & wing

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
one of my favorite all time colors...gorgeous car bro..is it a Cobra or a Gt or what?

Last edited:

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
It is a GT. As for the front embelm I took it off. I have a custom blue flamed horse coming for the front. I put on the Cobra emblems on the sides and front and decided it was to much and took them off. I had the holes filled in where the GT emblem was. I have decided it is cleaner without any embelms on teh fenders.

I know it is not a Cobra but I figured you guys would apperciate it anyways. As for power here are the numbers:

On motor with 11-12PSI I am putting down 457HP and 434Torq with a 11.3-11.4 A/F. On the 50 shot of Nitrous I put down 517HP and 501Torq.

Also it is a new motor with maybe 8K-9K miles on it with AFR Heads, Trick Flow cam, 1.7 Rockers, Edelbrock Air Gap II, 75MM T/B, 80MM MAF, 42LB Inj, Trick Flow Fuel Rails & Regulator, Full Exhaust, Full MSD set-up and so on.

In about 1-2 Months I am going to get a full custom intercooler set-up and have it re-tuned more aggresive. Then maybe more boost.

Last edited:

LS1-Larry

Established Member
Looks NICE!!!!!! I love the paint it looks like Sonic Blue......Ive always dy dreamed about that color on my Gt since the 03/04 Cobras came out with it. I know its not sonic blue but looks close enough.
I have a 98Gt with the same hood and a Cobra front bumper Ive been waiting to put on for years!
I also wanna put on the same Saleen spoiler........if I could make a few suggestions........maybe go with the clear tinted head lights maybe some different wheels.......maybe a black chrome or hyper coated finish and a little more of a drop in the front and that car will be NASTY!
John

jzepp

Established Member
Nice color, but i don't know if i like the cobra front bumper and mustang GT rear bumper. Make up you mind what you want it to be and don't mix and match.

WhiteStallionGT

Hell yeah dude!

What size tires in the rear? Any rubbing issues with your tailpipes? I know our cars have a tough time fitting 315s if we aren't running dumps.

Users who are viewing this thread