New pics of my friend's Nissan GTR R33 - 900 bhp

JdmKiller

I'm Charming.
Established Member
Did noone else notice my pic?!? I thought this was tastefully done, beige on gold.
4044864747_5141d532b3_o.gif

4045930118_aa8fdbd714_o.gif

JdmKiller

I'm Charming.
Established Member
Wow, you might want to take a step back and redefine your life there sport.:burn:

Well, it's so I can go to a respected med school so I can get a good job so I can have a nice car allllllllllllll to get a hot wife.

I remember one member's signature, it was like "spending money I don't have to impress people I don't know...etc". It was pretty true.

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Well, it's so I can go to a respected med school so I can get a good job so I can have a nice car allllllllllllll to get a hot wife.

I remember one member's signature, it was like "spending money I don't have to impress people I don't know...etc". It was pretty true.

If a car is going to get you a "wife" im sure that will turn out pretty good aswell. :poke:

61mmstang94

Established Member

You sound like an idiot, and with your attitude I doubt you will make it far in medical school if you want to do it for a Skyline to get a hot wife.

I guess a car could serve as motivation but something like that takes full dedication and just about all of your time, day in and day out and you have to really want to do that with your life...not just so you can get a Skyline. Good luck, but you sound like you have a lot of growing up to do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread