New pic's of my race seats and rear seat delete

RedSquad7

E.D.209
Established Member
Looks good man! I like the fact that the car still looks very clean and intact. Do you ever get this thing out on the street???

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
Originally posted by RedSquad7
Looks good man! I like the fact that the car still looks very clean and intact. Do you ever get this thing out on the street???

I drive it all the time.....it has a wopping 2500 miles on it..lol..:)

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
Originally posted by ShelbyGuy
no back brace for those seats? dont forget to pad your roll cage. i mean seriously.

I still need to do the back brace...It was hard enough just to put these things in....As far as the padding I will see......I don't drive it on the street much so I have a helmet on when in the car.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Looks great Bob and thanks again for the deal on the rims/tires, should get some pics this week....:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice! They're very thin (and obviously light) so I have to ask how comfortable they are compared to the stockers. And is that a red button on your shift knob? If so, what is it for?

BlackSnake03

Established Member
i would pad them either way. The padding would weigh near to nothing, at it would help keep you safer both at the track and street. It wouldnt be fun to knock your helmet on the bar and get a lil dizzy.
Mike

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Looks awesome Bob...good luck at the MMFF Shootout...show them who's the man.....

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Nice! They're very thin (and obviously light) so I have to ask how comfortable they are compared to the stockers. And is that a red button on your shift knob? If so, what is it for?

The seats are comfortable and better than I expected. I don't know about a 3 hour raod trip??? The red button on my shifter is my trans brake......

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by BlackSnake03
i would pad them either way. The padding would weigh near to nothing, at it would help keep you safer both at the track and street. It wouldnt be fun to knock your helmet on the bar and get a lil dizzy.
Mike

I agree man, it can only help you by padding it...

Users who are viewing this thread