new pics of vinyl work

everythintek

Established Member
I got the rear window done in a memorial decal for my daughter, added F1A fender stripes and my build number on the front bumper. Just something a little different, and non permanent should i change my mind, but right now i love it! I cant wait for my 18s this weekend!

IMG_4515.jpg

IMG_4516.jpg

IMG_4517.jpg

IMG_4518.jpg

IMG_4520.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

IMG_4521.jpg

enjoy!

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
Soooo uhhh.......am I the only one curious about why this man is so happy about his 18's coming this weekend with a memorial like that in his back window?:shrug:

everythintek

Established Member
Just curious as to how much that plate affects your h/e and iat2 temps?BTW,car looks nice.

as far as the plate, the weather is cold, and im not genius with these cars. the plate is coming off today as the weather is starting to heat up. I dont suggest doing it.

Soooo uhhh.......am I the only one curious about why this man is so happy about his 18's coming this weekend with a memorial like that in his back window?:shrug:

And im excited for 18s even though i lost my daughter last week, but life keeps going. Its little things on my car that keep my mind off what happened. Im still in shock and am numb to it. It really hurts and i cry alot, but some things in life i still look forward too, one of which is my 18s. I have been waiting along time for 18" rims and i finally found the ones i wanted. And out of curiosity have you lost a child or immediate family member? i hope you dont, and at the same time should you ever i hope you can see that nothing can bring that person back. Youll turn to your favorite hobby most likely to pull you through it.

My daughter passed away at 35 weeks of pregnancy. The doctors dont know why she stopped, and even if they were starting the incision for another reason when whatever happened happened she would have serious brain issues. Its for that reason im only sad, b/c nothing any human could do wouldve saved my daughter.

I hope that clears things up.

Last edited:

jeffl9682

Established Member
And im excited for 18s even though i lost my daughter last week, but life keeps going. Its little things on my car that keep my mind off what happened. Im still in shock and am numb to it. It really hurts and i cry alot, but some things in life i still look forward too, one of which is my 18s. I have been waiting along time for 18" rims and i finally found the ones i wanted. And out of curiosity have you lost a child or immediate family member? i hope you dont, and at the same time should you ever i hope you can see that nothing can bring that person back. Youll turn to your favorite hobby most likely to pull you through it.
I know exactly how you feel man, I have lost very close family members also and it hurts very much and you cry alot. And you are correct about doing things you love to keep your mind off it as much as possible cause you know they wouldnt want you to be sad all the time, they would want you to move on and enjoy life to the fullest.
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Its tough but it gets a lot easier with time.

jeff

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member

Do you imagine someone sitting in a corner of a room crying uncontrollably for weeks? Is he not allowed to smile or mention anything that doesn't have to do with his daughter?

When something like this happens, you need to do what ever you can to get your mind off of it and move on. Obviously the car is a passion that helps him not concentrate on the loss of his girl.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
ban eatonsrt! come on man give the guy a break jesus christ that pisses me off!!!!! great looking car man thanks for sharing

everythintek

Established Member
thanks bro. I also post this after being the one to tell the whole family, after holding her and getting her hand/feet prints, after saying my goodbyes as she move to an autopsy and ultimately to her cremation.

It was then that i remembered i had told a fellow svtp member that i wanted his rims. It was then that i got excited again, b.c for once since i was told "honey im going into the hospital, i havent felt addisyn move today", that i looked forward to something.

Ive had alot of support. My local mustang community, more like family, came by and helped me finish the little things around my house so i can get it on the market. They helped put base boards along my entire downstairs and fixed my water heater. I am very grateful. This is the same community that also helped a fellow stanger give his family a Christmas when he got layed off just the week before. We raised even money in small donations to give him and his 4 kids a very nice christmas.

Im fortunate to have my cobra and be part of these various communities. Honestly i would be a mess if i didnt have things like this to fall back on.

Last night i spent 3 hours getting a tattoo with her name.
IMG_4513.jpg

idk what will bring me closure, but as long as i keep going how i am i will be ok. i cant say the same for my wife. but she knows that i am here for her and anything she needs.

Looking back i can see how one might think that eatonsrt. im not mad, and i hope i shed some light on the closure i have brought myself before i posted this.

Last edited:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member

Have you lost a Daughter or a Son? If not STFU.

Most people fail to realize that some dont stay in mourning all the time. Although they may appear to be okay, the memory of what happened still dwells heavy on their heart, and for you to call someone out like this is bullshit.

Maybe this is his way of not only a memorial but his way of dealing with it as some turn to alcohol.

IMHO if i ever had anything like that happen in my life, yes it would hurt for awhile, but the chance to be excited about anything that could get my mind off of the situation for at least 10 minutes would be gladly welcomed.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Im not diggin the fender stripes or the "huge" memorial decal. A "smaller" memorial decal on the back window would look better IMO. Sorry for your loss though.

everythintek

Established Member
i know its not for everyone, and one day when im not so emotional it will be a small rear 1/4 window decal. for now my emotions are raging and thats why its so big.

I just got done at the tint shop and im getting 3/4 black stripes and 1/4 grey on the front. i think it will tie in much better with my car.

SVT2122

Established Member

You actually just ruined my day...

Sorry for your loss, your car looks good.

everythintek

Established Member
thank you all for the support, dont let one guy ruin this thread. i dont get mad when i hear that someone doesnt like it, so lets just let it go. I posted on the internet, there is always a few jackasses in the group.

everythintek

Established Member
IMG_4527.gif

heres a sneak peak i shot from my door step. i just woke up but wanted to post something. The hood vents will be painted to match the color scheme and i think that will set it off. im also getting my 18s powdercoated black so it will all tie in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread