New pics (TT Cobra)

YoungGun

Established Member
Went and met up with some guys last night. They are much better at taking pictures than me. I think they came out pretty badass. What do ya'll think?

stangs1.jpg

stangs3.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

stangs6.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

stangs5.jpg

stangs4.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

stangs2.jpg

EDIT: couple more they just finished...

left.jpg

blueright.jpg

truckinpiccopy.jpg

EDIT: dyno vid as requested

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8303c3db-cef2-4816-af3f-9a52000b9bc1.htm"]Twin 61mm turbo '03 Cobra on the dyno - Video[/ame]

Last edited:

tommygun

Established Member
congrats on the KOTS win

are you going to get some good time slips in the car this year maybe?

YoungGun

Established Member
congrats on the KOTS win

are you going to get some good time slips in the car this year maybe?

Thanks guys. I really like the way these came out. And yeah gonna try to get the two step and all setup so I can get some better times. Still will only run low boost but should be good for low 11's or 10's. In the fall this setup is going in a drag car so I can really push it so for now its just playing.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Thanks guys. I really like the way these came out. And yeah gonna try to get the two step and all setup so I can get some better times. Still will only run low boost but should be good for low 11's or 10's. In the fall this setup is going in a drag car so I can really push it so for now its just playing.

Amazing as always. What is going to replace this setup in the Cobra then?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Congrats on the KOTS win. Your car is amazing and brakes are :rockon: badass.. Amazing car!

EVLSVT

Banned
any reason u are going back to n/a? I have dreamed of having a car like yours... is it what it seems or are there too many potential problems etc.?

YoungGun

Established Member
any reason u are going back to n/a? I have dreamed of having a car like yours... is it what it seems or are there too many potential problems etc.?

Thanks again guys. The main reason is just I can't use all the power with the that cars setup (road race suspension, vert, brakes, etc.) so I'm putting it one that can. The has no reliability issues and I've put over 5000 miles on it in less than 6 months. The reason for n/a is I've always loved the sound of a big block and its just something fun and different.

Oh and haven't sprayed it yet, but will in a couple weeks. Setup is good up to a 300 shot but mine will probably be around 100-150 probably.

Users who are viewing this thread