New pics (TT Cobra)

YoungGun

Established Member
you would probably gain some decent power going to dual 3" instead of that 2.5" with those turbos.

Wanted to go 3" downpipes then all the way back but the downpipes wouldn't fit with the k-member so no point after that. When the setup goes into the drag car it will have larger downpipes and electric cutouts. Also will have at least 96# injectors so I can turn the boost up.

YoungGun

Established Member
wow, I'm in love with that first shot.... Bad ass car bro

Oh and I have a link to that as a higher resolution so it can be a wallpaper. Its setup for a widescreen so if anyone wants the link just let me know.

04sn8k

Kenne Bell is my hero
Established Member
WOW!! I read the article in 5.0 MFF. Congrats on winning KOTS. Imaculate setup and super clean car. Your car FTMFW!!!

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
Holy shit!:rockon:That car rocks! I don´t reading all the sites of comments, so execuse me, if the question that will follow, does already exist in one of the other sites. (What an english:pop:)

Your seats is absolutly my favorite. Can you tell me more about it? And where I can by seats like your´s?

There is a Cobra seat dealer near Hockenheim in Germany, friend of mine bought his Cobra Misanos with Carbon Fiber back there for his 02 GT.

Users who are viewing this thread