New Pictures of my Mustang

carguy1985

I Do Car Photography
Established Member
I was bored and i decided to go out to a few areas i had seen while i was driving home and what not, they turned out to be pretty neat.

DSC_0881.gif

DSC_0883.gif

DSC_0893.gif

DSC_0896.gif

DSC_0899.gif

DSC_0906.gif

DSC_0907.gif

DSC_0910.gif

DSC_0911.gif

DSC_0912.gif

11. Dont worry not mine, i have new DRs i am not burning them lol Plus thats Thin strips
DSC_0918.gif

DSC_0919.gif

DSC_0920.gif

DSC_0922.gif

DSC_0930.gif

DSC_0932.gif

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Good shots. I kinda like the stripe myself.

The mudflaps may not look incredible, but the paint protection is undeniable...god I'm sounding more and more like a Corvette guy...

What are you shooting with?

carguy1985

I Do Car Photography
Established Member
too many stickers and ditch the mud flap IMO

with the 315s i like the mud flaps, if you see the car in person you wont even notice them, they are very small just enough to do some protecting, they blend into the blackness of the tire

I like it....Great selection on locations. What kind of camera did you use?

Thanks, i shoot with e a Nikon D80 DSLR camera its a 18-135mm lens with a polarizer on it.

nice pics, they came out great
just not too fond of the stripe.. but to each his own

Good shots. I kinda like the stripe myself.

The mudflaps may not look incredible, but the paint protection is undeniable...god I'm sounding more and more like a Corvette guy...

What are you shooting with?

I like the look and approach you took by making it look different from all the other stangs out there :rockon:

Thanks, yea i like the stripe, not many mustangs with the similar style stripe over the body, and i only added the rocker stripe because from the side it looked very bla as you can see here when it was stock the day i got it

DSC00825.gif

DSC00826-1.gif

It looks awesome, but is the stripe slightly off center? Or is it just my eyes?

must be the angle of the camera with the pictures, its pretty much dead on

Predatorbird

Established Member
i think i saw you at the gas station the other day on bee ridge and sawyer. we should meet up sometime to take some pics.

Graves

Established Member
Nice shots man. Is that lens a Nikkor, or....?

I use a 17-50 Tamron right now with my D80, and the next lens I get needs to be similar to what you're using.

carguy1985

I Do Car Photography
Established Member
i think i saw you at the gas station the other day on bee ridge and sawyer. we should meet up sometime to take some pics.

I rarely make it down to beeridge, i usually am anywhere from state road 64 and university parkway, sometimes.... fruitville. Definately i am always up for pics, doesnt even have to be my car, i do friends cars too. PM me if you ever want to or instant messege me.

very nice pics!
What springs are you running? I like that stance

Thanks man, i am running ford racing C springs all around.

carguy1985

I Do Car Photography
Established Member
Nice shots man. Is that lens a Nikkor, or....?

I use a 17-50 Tamron right now with my D80, and the next lens I get needs to be similar to what you're using.

Yea, i am using the Nikkor 18-135mm, if i had the money to go back, i would have bought the body only and then got the 18-200mm with VR (vibration reduction)

next lens i buy is going to be a fixed focal lenght of somewhere between like 15 and 50, just so i can have a nice apeture f/1.8 or f/2.8 which is great for in doors or close up pics give car a more fish bowl look like in my sig.

03MTLMach1

Established Member
I rarely make it down to beeridge, i usually am anywhere from state road 64 and university parkway, sometimes.... fruitville. Definately i am always up for pics, doesnt even have to be my car, i do friends cars too. PM me if you ever want to or instant messege me.

Thanks man, i am running ford racing C springs all around.

Just C Springs ?? looks low for C springs!? Are you running them with the isos in??

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome GT and great pics! I absolutely love the 2nd one. Great angle! :)

Last edited:

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
love the pics bro... we gotta get together and do mine as soon as its able to drive that far again LOL

Users who are viewing this thread