New pictures with painted rims and new wing

bmfgsxr

Established Member
the color of the rims looks really good on your truck man.. im not crazy about wings/spoilers on trucks though..

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Very nice, I like the spoiler too. I'm prolly gonna sport one eventually. Have you thought of painting the "bolt" on the lightning badge to match the wheels? I think that would look killer.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Looking good. I want to do this on my wheels too but dont have the time yet. Seems like Robs instructions were really good :poke: :-D

And love the weekend driver. I'm planning to trade mine in- It looks like ass
03-Bugatti%20Veyron.jpg

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
Very nice, I like the spoiler too. I'm prolly gonna sport one eventually. Have you thought of painting the "bolt" on the lightning badge to match the wheels? I think that would look killer.
Great idea fade. I may look into that.

Snakestress, your weekender is pretty sweet too. We are lucky to have such nice cars.(In our dreams)

lightning_2001

Established Member
the color looks good with the blue. and i was never a fan of spoilers but that one looks cool.

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
Snakestress said:
Looking good. I want to do this on my wheels too but dont have the time yet. Seems like Robs instructions were really good :poke: :-D

And love the weekend driver. I'm planning to trade mine in- It looks like ass
03-Bugatti%20Veyron.jpg

Got the Bugati eh? Ya know, Boyd doesn't care for some of the stuff on there :lol1:

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
I wish I could get that wing, but my hard tonneau won't let me... i think you should use VHT Nightshade (lightly) on your tail lights and maybe use the same paint on your rims to do your lightning emblems instead of having them chrome-looking.....just my $0.02
looks killer though, keep up the good work
-Joshua

Users who are viewing this thread