New Pix (BLACK tints)

sykal

Banned
Well i got tints on the car and took some new pictures.

car is actually really dirty, apologies.

anyway i might have gone a bit dark :lol:

5% all sides, 20% windshield.

enjoy :)

2ynnqle.jpg

23u5rg0.jpg

rviy6p.jpg

(looks like a bubble for some reason, its not. just glare)
11l4p43.jpg

259cvlu.jpg

246qbyt.jpg

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Looks good bro.

I have 20 on my windshield and everywhere else. I love it. I'm never going to have another car without the windshield tinted!

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
to each their own.

endanger others?

ok. tinted windshields are about as dangerous to you, as your exhaust is dangerous to my ear.

give it a rest.

Not likely.

And I tinted for a proffession for a few years and a tinted windshield is not an endangerment, but 5% added to a 20% windshield is too dark.

There's just no 2 ways around it.

Don't get me wrong it looks good, but you better hope nobody hits you in a simple accident, or god forbid you hit someone. :shrug:

The law WILL NOT be kind.

sykal

Banned
Not likely.

And I tinted for a proffession for a few years and a tinted windshield is not an endangerment, but 5% added to a 20% windshield is too dark.

There's just no 2 ways around it.

Don't get me wrong it looks good, but you better hope nobody hits you in a simple accident, or god forbid you hit someone. :shrug:

The law WILL NOT be kind.

I have a prescription from a doctor stating that all tinted windows are recommended to keep as much UV out as possible.

the law will not be kind if you don't know how to work it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
But won't you sooner or later run into a cop who isn't willing to work with you? I would think that tint is a cop magnet. But if you like it and don't think you'll be hassled, go for it.

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
You: "But judge I have here, my doctors says he thinks my eyes cant have UV rays hit them."

Judge: "Okay then, wear sunglasses. Next case."

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
looks good. i wouldn't have tinted the windshield. your going to have trouble at night in the rain.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Have the same on mine, love it and wouldn't change it.

f2hatch

Established Member
Looks good but i see police doing spot checks at on ramps all time for tint in NY. They get me in my semi i just tell it's legal rint for CT.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
loool, yeah thats pretty damn dark, i use to have 5% on everything but the front and that was WAY too dark. i now have 15% all around, and 50% on the front and i feel it's perfect... the slight 50% tint up front makes a world of difference as oppose to having no tint on the front. but it's still VERY visible to see out of, but not so visible looking in and also gives a real nice look IMO.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
It looks good,but as posted above,cop magnet.Not sure about where you live,but here,they look for any reason to pull you over!

Users who are viewing this thread