New price on 2007 shelby (651 miles)

que4dog

Established Member
Great price!!! I just purchased another car for my son now I wish I purchased from you at that price.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Is this price with the TVS, Built rear, suspension mods? If so, that is one hell of a deal!!

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
any info on mods? any pics? are u interested in trades? been thinking about trading my 08 f150 limited 4dr awd for a gt500. watcha think?

davidhuff

Established Member
Maybe provide a link to said info about the car you are selling? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! :bored: Your original post in this thead is incredibly vague. Just saying.
All information and pictures of my shelby are posted in the for sale forum.If you were interested in my shelby you could always send me a PM.Oh,I forgot you are not buying anything.LOL

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
All information and pictures of my shelby are posted in the for sale forum.If you were interested in my shelby you could always send me a PM.Oh,I forgot you are not buying anything.LOL

How do you know I'm not buying anything? Why would you spread all the info concerning your car over different threads? Then you tell me to go find it?! :rollseyes

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Why is he a douche? He has several threads with pictures of the car in this particular forum.
Take the extra minute and find it. You would be lucky to buy from a seller like him, they are far and few between.

davidhuff

Established Member
what a douche
Name call all you want because I can take it, because I am a big boy.There is enough pictures and information about my shelby in the for sale forum for any serious buyer.If my shelby does not sale it really is no big deal to me because my shelby has been paid for for years.

Users who are viewing this thread