New primary vehicle.... suggestions needed

stellar591

BlackChrome Saleens FTMFW
Established Member
I just sold the Mustang and I'll be heading to Korea in a few months to do my short tour. I'm getting married so I want something with more room, creature comforts, and a little more grown-up. At the same time, I don't want to sacrifice the power that I'm used to. What do you guys suggest for DD with space, amenities, and abundant power? My front runner right now is the SRT8 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Took a test drive in one of these the other day and that thing is awesome!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
SRT8 or if budget allows, a used Benz E55 AMG. Those cars are fast as ****.

99caddysts

Established Member
Price range?

cts-v - if possible, wait for the new one. Used E55, Audi s5/s6/s4, BMW m3 or used m5, subaru WRX STI, EVO IV, SRT8 jeep, any other SRT8 vehicle, Trailblazer SS, Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Many options out there.

J.T.

Established Member
I looked into the SRT-8 Jeep for my wife so that we would have something a little more roomy and practical. I am having trouble getting past the 11 city/14 hwy mpg rating which means you may get that on a good day if you are lucky. Just something to consider.

Common

Established Member
I know it didn't, I should've made that clearer in my post. However, it makes a lot more power than the n/a C55, so that's why I'd choose it over the C55.

True, is it available for sale yet though?

Users who are viewing this thread