NEW PRODUCT being offered by HBH!!

FordFreak

Established Member
360R said:
I have a Roush 360R. Basically the same setup as the cobra, as they use the same heat exchanger. I was wondering If I would have any clearence issues with the hood. They come with an 01' cobra hood. Do you know how much higher the tank is from stock. And will it still mount in the same spot.

It wont work. I am already working with the guys over at modular powerhouse to produce a unit for the KB GT's.

Im assuming its the same setup? Is the alternator relocated backwards?

360R

Established Member
Is there any difference in HEIGHT from the stock tank to this one. Im really intersted, help me out, I dont wanna buy it if it dont work, but the cobra and roush have the exact same setup.

FordFreak

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
I want a tank for my Cobra, and for my L. I have been E-mailing for two weeks now, and I have not received a reply yet. Are these still being made?

I dont understand whats going on here.... Some people seem to have a problem with emails. Who are you exactly emailing?

FordFreak

Established Member
360R said:
Is there any difference in HEIGHT from the stock tank to this one. Im really intersted, help me out, I dont wanna buy it if it dont work, but the cobra and roush have the exact same setup.

What kind of hood is on your car? Yes it is higher than the stock plastic unit.

360R

Established Member
How does the tank get over the sensor and the A/C cap. If there a shallow part of the tank up from that just goes right over top of them?

360R

Established Member
FordFreak said:
The whole bottom bends up and over it.

Can some one get me a picture of the bottom side of the tank. Other than that i think the tank will fit. my only other comcern is that the cobra lines running into the tank are alot thicker than the ones on the roush. I wonder if I can get the small roush lines over the new tank. Anyone know what isze the holes are for the new tank.

FordFreak

Established Member
360R said:
Can some one get me a picture of the bottom side of the tank. Other than that i think the tank will fit. my only other comcern is that the cobra lines running into the tank are alot thicker than the ones on the roush. I wonder if I can get the small roush lines over the new tank. Anyone know what isze the holes are for the new tank.

The fitting on the tanks are 3/4''.

Here is a pic of the underside...

res3.jpg

360R

Established Member
Man thanks so much for all the help, Is should be ordering one shortly. Where should i sent payment, and can i do it through paypal? Also what is the return policy, If I hits on the hood or something stupid like that can i sent it back, as long as its in MINT Condition???? Thanks.

mustangmaniac4l

Grand Poobah SVT Poster
Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
feel free to p.m. me or simply call the shop for questions or to order!!! :beer: hermann shop # 410-451-3790
14718.jpg

That's a nice piece! I was going to go w/ the Vortech but since I don't have to relocate the battery. This will be on my Xmas list! Do you have a website?

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread