NEW PRODUCT being offered by HBH!!

BruntzySVT

Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
ummm, I guess coolant! :dw:
yeap just read the FAQ....so what would happen if lets say you had nothing in it and were just driven it down the street? :D

FordFreak

Established Member
BruntzySVT said:
yeap just read the FAQ....so what would happen if lets say you had nothing in it and were just driven it down the street? :D

Well that wouldnt be a problem until you start building boost. Then the air temp would increase at a level were the engine would start to detonate. I dont even know if the computer would let the engine run if things got that hot. Someone on here might know.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
my wife just had surgury and i'm home with her until thursday...we shipped monday

so you should have it anytime...fell free to call the shop, jim and james are there and can answer any questions you may have on shipping, but we got them late on friday and had them tagged for shipment on monday so i'm sure they left today...hermann :rockon:

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Herman, will these reservoirs work with the canton coolant reservoir? Is there enough room there for them both?

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
Just got my polished resovoir with fuel cell cap and boy oh boy is this thing beautiful. And damn FordFreak4.6, you lay one hell of a bead SIR :bowdown: I'm a Maint. Tech. and I recognize quality stuff like this.......my hat is off to ya. I see now why Hermann speaks so highly of you :thumbsup: great job

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Got mine in today from UPS. I swear I hate those guys. He is about 7 feet from me and just tosses the box towards me, and walks off. :cuss: :cuss: This tank looks sweet!!! I wish I had the car right now, I'd be out there putting it in! Can't wait till I get the car back from the dealer! Thanks again guys!

Chris

LIKE IT

Established Member
Can any one help please?. I need to host some pictures from my digital camcorder, how do I do this?. Thanks for any info.

vipergts281

Established Member
I saw a Whippled Cobra with one of these tanks today. And after a about a 60 minute drive, the coolant was actually cold. I honestly couldn't believe how cool it felt. And the welds looked awesome. Nice piece. :beer:

360R

Established Member
I have a Roush 360R. Basically the same setup as the cobra, as they use the same heat exchanger. I was wondering If I would have any clearence issues with the hood. They come with an 01' cobra hood. Do you know how much higher the tank is from stock. And will it still mount in the same spot.

Users who are viewing this thread