New Rear Seat Delete. What Do You Guys Think?

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
I've been wanting to get a custom seat delete on the car, and put a better sound system in it. Its a 12" Mmats P112d sub with Mmats MPA1700d amp, and a Kenwood DDX 419 Head Unit. Really liked the way it came out and sounds pretty good. The seat delete has the engraved cobra emblem on plexiglass, and its lit up by white LED lights

delete1.jpg

delete2.jpg

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

Pretty bad ass. I have the memphis belle 1300 running my entire system and absolutely love the amp. I think I have had it for over 12yrs.

Who did the engraving for you in the plexi?

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Looks nice! Quick question do you use the agreed value to insure your car or did you just list it as a gt? So much work done to a gt id be afraid of some careless person hitting me.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
So was the seat delete done specifically for the purpose of the audio system? Looks nice although my back seat gets used a lot so wouldn't work for me.

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
So was the seat delete done specifically for the purpose of the audio system? Looks nice although my back seat gets used a lot so wouldn't work for me.

I wanted to do the seat delete since i never use it, and at the same time customize it with the stereo system. Something I've been meaning to upgrade also for some time

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
One of the better rear deletes I've seen. That lit Cobra is a nice touch. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread