New rims for the gt

niterydr

Established Member
Just threw on two of my new rims I just bought. They are AZA Z1 rims. 18X7.5" in the front and 18X9.5" in the rear. The front tires are 245/45 and the rears are 275/35. The rear tires are a little to small for my liking, so when these are gone I will probably be picking up some 295's. Hopefully within the next two weeks I'll be taking out all of the iso's to give the car a little bit more a drop. This thing is sitting way to high.

Anyways, on to the pics. Let me know what you guys think. Oh yea, I will probably pick up some 1" spacers for the rear also.

dsc_0004-1.jpg

dsc_0005.jpg

dsc_0007.jpg

dsc_0009.jpg

dsc_0011-1.jpg

niterydr

Established Member
Thanks guys. I will definitely be taking out the iso's within the next week or so. Hopefully that makes enough of a difference. If not, I will have to take another route.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love those wheels! A lot. They go nice with the black paint IMO.

BadaBing

Let's take a look....
Established Member
Nice! I went with the 8.5 in the front. I agree with you, when my tires wear out I'm going with 295's for the rear.
dscn4127.jpg

Last edited:

Immortal LuD

Established Member
Hell yeah man!

How do they ride?! I cannot believe how quiet and smooth the car drove with these wheels... I miss them so much! :)

On the flipside, these are the easiest wheels to keep clean. They never show dirt either!

I say a nice drop with some killer rotors will do you in! :)

niterydr

Established Member
Those wheels look great! Where did you get'em?

I got them from another member on here. Immortal LuD.

Hell yeah man!

How do they ride?! I cannot believe how quiet and smooth the car drove with these wheels... I miss them so much! :)

On the flipside, these are the easiest wheels to keep clean. They never show dirt either!

I say a nice drop with some killer rotors will do you in! :)

Unfortunately I haven't taken them for a spin yet. I just put the two on to see if I would need spacers and get a feel for how much of a drop I would need. Thanks again man. I love them!

Looks good... Im just glad i dont have to clean them...:poke: lol

Thanks. They were actually very easy to clean. I washed them before I put them on and it was easier than I thought.

+1 The rims are hot...

great looking wheels man

Thanks guys!

Looks good bro...
Lower & rotors will be icing on the cake..

Thanks. And those are all on the list.

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
The style of the wheels are great, I like them a lot. Just lower it more, get some 295 or 315 for the rear and some 3/4" to 1" spacers on there and you will be set. The lower your car is the bigger it makes the wheels look too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Users who are viewing this thread