New Road House movie trailer

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Hmm, somehow missed the Gray Man, will have to check it out.

I agree about the Covenant, Gyllenhaal did good work there.

There have been some good streaming releases, Leave the World Behind was pretty good for a recent one.

Saw that too and it wasn't bad. I will warn everyone to not watch Saliburn on Netflix. It's the one they've been promoting and I thought it might be interesting and I was deeply disturbed by it. There are some absolutely disgusting scenes in it.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Saw that too and it wasn't bad. I will warn everyone to not watch Saliburn on Netflix. It's the one they've been promoting and I thought it might be interesting and I was deeply disturbed by it. There are some absolutely disgusting scenes in it.

Huh, just read the plot summary. Yea, think I'll pass on that.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yeah the previews for saliburn were enough to convince me I didn’t need to watch it.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Yeah the previews for saliburn were enough to convince me I didn’t need to watch it.

I didn't realize it was going to be so gay. I shouldn't have been so surprised given it was Netflix, but when I saw the main character slurping the drain of the bathtub after spying on his best friend jerk off in it I just about threw up.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I didn't realize it was going to be so gay. I shouldn't have been so surprised given it was Netflix, but when I saw the main character slurping the drain of the bathtub after spying on his best friend jerk off in it I just about threw up.
We were going to watch that tonight. NOPE

Subscribe to my onlyfans

VegasMichael

Established Member
Sounds similar to the stuff John Waters used to direct.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Roadhouse Patrick Swayze GIF - Roadhouse Patrick Swayze Nice GIFs

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
We were going to watch that tonight. NOPE

Subscribe to my onlyfans

Sounds similar to the stuff John Waters used to direct.

Since it's not worth watching, I'll give you a rundown of the scenes in that movie which it honestly should be in the F'd up shit thread.

-He fingers a the girl who is on her period and proceeds to put his fingers in his mouth and then hers, and I should add he goes down on her too after that.

-He forces his competitor to do him up the ass in the middle of the night.

-And lastly, as he grieves for his dead friend at his grave site all by himself, he strips naked and proceeds to have sex with his grave site. He sticks his dick in the dirt and they show him humping the mound of dirt haha.

Last edited:

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Since it's not worth watching, I'll give you a rundown of the scenes in that movie which it honestly should be in the F'd up shit thread.

-He fingers a the girl who is on her period and proceeds to put his fingers in his mouth and then hers.

-And lastly, as he grieves for his dead friend at his grave site all by himself, he straps naked and proceeds to have sex with his grave site. He sticks his dick in the dirt and they show him humping the mound of dirt haha.
What the actual ****

Subscribe to my onlyfans

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Are you sure you didn’t watch McGruber?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

You don't even get to see Rosemund Pike's massive tits which would be redeeming. There's pretty much no female nudity in the movie, just his dick and boner as he humps a mound of dirt.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member

-He fingers a the girl who is on her period and proceeds to put his fingers in his mouth and then hers, and I should add he goes down on her too after that.

-And lastly, as he grieves for his dead friend at his grave site all by himself, he strips naked and proceeds to have sex with his grave site. He sticks his dick in the dirt and they show him humping the mound of dirt haha.
tenor (6) (2).gif

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
This topic epitomizes why I generally avoid 99% of all current programming as if it is tainted with gay aids.
We basically avoid everything from the last 15 years give or take. We wont even let the kiddo watch a cartoon newer than 2000 or so unless we prescreen.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Please why cant they come up with original stories anymore? So tired of remakes

Man the 70s,80s and 90s where the pinnacle of good and original films....these *** writters today have now original thoughts

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Gray Man never made theaters and I'd say that was fairly good for a streaming service release. Gyllenhaal has been doing fairly good movies lately so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Watched The Covenant a few weeks ago and I thought it was really good!
Yeah, he has been doing fairly well recently with his movies, but I have a feeling this one will be one of his rare flops. Every actor has a flop or two. He's up on this one. I personally have ONE movie in my head when I hear the words 'Road House'. I'll stick with the enjoyment I got watching Swayze at least 4 times in Road House. A big NO on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread