New Road House movie trailer

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Please why cant they come up with original stories anymore? So tired of remakes

Man the 70s,80s and 90s where the pinnacle of good and original films....these *** writters today have now original thoughts

These are Hollywood liberals we're talking about. The left can't even meme so you can't expect much imagination.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
We basically avoid everything from the last 15 years give or take. We wont even let the kiddo watch a cartoon newer than 2000 or so unless we prescreen.

We do the same with the twins.

If you guys haven't heard of it yet, The Daily Wire has their own kids programming subscription made specifically to be void of the leftist influence on children. They call it Bentkey.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Still wont trust it but will definitely look into it, thanks!!!

Probably a good idea. I've just heard Shapiro plug it specifically for that reason, and he owns part of the company anyways, so they plug it as a truly safe alternative to Disney and other networks.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Terry Funk only had a small part but he was good. Definitely had some anger issues. :LOL:

Mind Your Business Terry Funk GIF - Mind Your Business Terry Funk Road House GIFs

VegasMichael

Established Member
I want to warn as many people as I can because it kind of scarred me. It's one of those rare movies that I wish I never watched. Nothing redeeming about it.
That's kind of how I feel about the Human Centipede films. I mean I love a good horror flick but that series I flat out will not watch.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
That's kind of how I feel about the Human Centipede films. I mean I love a good horror flick but that series I flat out will not watch.

I typically avoid horror movies but I've seen a few, Human Centipede is one I absolutely won't watch. Only a few movies I've regretted watching though and off the top of my head Neon Demon was another one I regret. I just remember the end making me sick to my stomach.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I typically avoid horror movies but I've seen a few, Human Centipede is one I absolutely won't watch. Only a few movies I've regretted watching though and off the top of my head Neon Demon was another one I regret. I just remember the end making me sick to my stomach.
I read a synopsis of Neon Demon a few minutes ago and I agree. Sick shit and not for me. I didn't care for the Hostel series either. Seen some cannibal movies and not a fan either. I do watch the SAW series though.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I read a synopsis of Neon Demon a few minutes ago and I agree. Sick shit and not for me. I didn't care for the Hostel series either. Seen some cannibal movies and not a fan either. I do watch the SAW series though.

I only saw the first SAW and it didn't really bother me that much. Sort of like Last House on the Left. It's twisted but the revenge of the father aspect of it is pretty satisfying.

rborden

Established Member
I'll pass. Another regurgitated re-make from Hollywoke.

So many real life success stories out there but let's fall back on re-making a great movie.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Please why cant they come up with original stories anymore? So tired of remakes

Man the 70s,80s and 90s where the pinnacle of good and original films....these *** writters today have now original thoughts
The other night the wife and I were watching something about Arsenio Hall on Vice and one of the producers brought up how Hollywood can't come up with anything original anymore. He said they were all dumb asses.

Users who are viewing this thread