New Road House movie trailer

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Had to see it for myself and just finished watching it. Wasn't terrible but just doesn't get the juices flowing. Gyllenhaal does a good job but the rest of the cast of characters were garbage. Like Vegas already said, even McGregors character was meh.
The original had sooooo many good characters.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As usually happens, the original is better all around. The first Road House had good acting, a good story line that doesn't get lost in side trips, and good kick ass action. This one definitely reflects the "new" Hollywood. I'll stick to my saying earlier this is a big PASS.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
TV and movies have been so boring and bad recently that I've resorted to watching various anime series on Netflix to see if it is any good lol.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't need to stick my head in a pile of crap before I know it stinks. You couldn't pay me to watch suck poppycock and believe me, money is quite motivating.

99.89% of the time a reboot or remake of a classic is absolute rubbish.

bullitt2735

Established Member
watched it last night, it was bad but I was still entertained....anyone see the Conor Mcgregor interview from the other day? He needs to take a break from the Columbian bam bam

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Today's Hollywood seems to believe a straight action drama (like the original Road House) has to include comedic elements in a remake? :rolleyes:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Mother of God this is by far one of the worst movies. Who ever said this movie isnt woke needs to untuck your junk.

HOW DO NONE OF YOU SEE THE EPIC SIZE CAMEL TOE THAT CONNOR SPORTS IN THOSE PURPLE PANTS.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Mother of God this is by far one of the worst movies. Who ever said this movie isnt woke needs to untuck your junk.

HOW DO NONE OF YOU SEE THE EPIC SIZE CAMEL TOE THAT CONNOR SPORTS IN THOSE PURPLE PANTS.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
1711247390398.gif

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
Is Conner on juice? The fake spray tan looked horrible on him. The CGI on the bridge was horrible with the truck speeding 120 mph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread