New scheme for the two "177" cars?

95R#177

Established Member
If I'm not mistaken, Bruce's car is #177. I'm admiring the simple touch of a black hood. If I paint mine black, then both "177" cars would be distinctive. However, if my car has a black hood, does that mean I have to be able to pass Z06's at will and have a special fondness for farm animals?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
95R#177 said:
If I'm not mistaken, Bruce's car is #177. I'm admiring the simple touch of a black hood. If I paint mine black, then both "177" cars would be distinctive. However, if my car has a black hood, does that mean I have to be able to pass Z06's at will and have a special fondness for farm animals?

Shane:

My black hood should be red by Spring? So don't paint it black just for that reason unless you like the look?

If you've been on the Ford end of a friendly and sometimes heated Ford/Chevy rivalry for as long as I have, you will learn to squeeze every ounce of speed from your car. That way you can be assured of passing the guy driving his Z06 at 8 or 9/10ths.

Farm animals?!?! You must have me confused with the Macster, Master of the sheep herd? ;-) :lol: :p

SDW Racing

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Shane:

My black hood should be red by Spring? So don't paint it black just for that reason unless you like the look?

If you've been on the Ford end of a friendly and sometimes heated Ford/Chevy rivalry for as long as I have, you will learn to squeeze every ounce of speed from your car. That way you can be assured of passing the guy driving his Z06 at 8 or 9/10ths.

Farm animals?!?! You must have me confused with the Macster, Master of the sheep herd? ;-) :lol: :p

SHEEP...GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P8190012-%28Small%29.jpg

SDW Racing

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
JM:

Looks like you're working up a sweat there Buddy!??!?! ;-) :lol: :p

Bruce,

Of course I'm sweating...have "ewe" ever try to get into a sheep's pants at Watkins Glen in the middle of August?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread