new seats?

jbusmc1986

Got Sig?
Established Member
I am thinking of buying some new seats for the vette... I was thinking of some corbeau forza's... Any suggestions are welcome, just keep in mind that price is definately an issue :read:

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
http://www.arizenracingsports.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT

Call them. Don't buy from the website. They will make you a good deal. We are talking 4-500 for the pair. Shipped!!!!

In my car. Leather,fau swuade.

2305927_24_full.jpg

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I have the corbeau forza IIs. I like them alot, but they're not for everybody. They are a fixed seat(no recline), but they give great support and are very lightweight. I got mine from Automod Atlanta. I already had brackets so I only had to purchase seats. I think I got them for $230 a piece. They are about 2" wider than the regular forzas. Hope this helps.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I know of 2 guys that had Corbeaus in their vettes, one C5 and one C6. I believe both were the TRS model, which are around 300 a piece.

You can get fixed back sparcos in the sprint or speed model usually for less than 300 a piece.

NB99COBRA

shut em down open up shop
Established Member
damn 911, those look GOOD. What did you use for a bracket? Are those the real leather model...on the site it shoes them as like $800US/ea. for leather.

PS- sorry to hijack...

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I think the forza IIs are pretty comfortable, but I haven't driven any long distances in them either. It is more of a race seat so it's not gonna be like a stocker. The place I buy mine from has a big selection to try out. Atlanta Automod.

Users who are viewing this thread