New Seats

grandote

Established Member
Get pics of those brackets as soon as you get them! I went and got welding on the OEM seat brackets so I could fit the seat on it and they came out PERFECT! They look really good and function perfect.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
The wife called someone and they came and trimmed the money tree when I wasn't looking so I'm pretty much done for the winter with what I've already got going on.

Damn! but hey if I had a choice between racing seats or a built block with a 3.4 whipple I think Id go with the built block. Just my .02 lol

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
What do a set of these with brackets cost? And what is BC going to? Whats up with his build?

I got the seats for $600 and the brackets were $94 each. I am not sure what the price of these seats are now, but they were rumored to be going up about five months ago or so.

BC told me he was going to go with a wide seat I think and have some custom stitching done on it.

TqMnster

Established Member
I was thinking they were around 600 a piece! lol I would've bought those seats the day they were posted but I had just ordered a set of 08 Caddy CTS black leather bucket seats. Power and heated FTW :D Seats look awesome though!

caddyseats.gif

blackcaddyseats.gif

whiteonblackL

Established Member
the drivers side bracket on mine didnt fit for shit. i assembled the seat to the bracket first, then had my buddy pull on that sumbitch while i got the bolts started. you may need 2 people, you may not. my brackets sat on a shelf for 6 months so maybe the different build dates will work in your favor.

ya mine didnt fit for shitttt either, oh well busa killer interior of your truck is bad ass :rockon:

00svt liking the seats man, youll love them :coolman:

SADF

Established Member
I was thinking they were around 600 a piece! lol I would've bought those seats the day they were posted but I had just ordered a set of 08 Caddy CTS black leather bucket seats. Power and heated FTW :D Seats look awesome though!

caddyseats.gif

blackcaddyseats.gif

Are those really going in your truck? If so :rockon:

TqMnster

Established Member
Are those really going in your truck? If so :rockon:

Yessir :banana: :beer:

My console has been sittin in the shop covered up on a shelf ever since I mocked it up and painted it waiting on my lazy ass to get the seat cut or find some bucket seats and I came across these on ebay for a steal I thought, So I can finally get my console in :D

Last edited:

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Yessir :banana: :beer:

My console has been sittin in the shop covered up on a shelf ever since I mocked it up and painted it waiting on my lazy ass to get the seat cut or find some bucket seats and I came across these on ebay for a steal I thought, So I can finally get my console in :D

Those seats are gonna be awsome. Mega points for something different.:beer:

TqMnster

Established Member
Those seats are gonna be awsome. Mega points for something different.:beer:

Thanks! :beer: I was going with viper seats but cash was tight. Scored those seats for 420 and figured I wouldnt be out too much if I didnt like them and decided to sell them. Was mainly looking for black leather heated seats in the search title and description and these popped up and I fel in love :D Should be here in the next day or two. :banana:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
^^^
Those seats are going to look nice.

Got my seats in today, will be looking into raising the driver side about a 1/2" or so to be right on. They are livable for now and look great in the truck. I will be aiming for some 5 point belts next, just need to find someone to make me a bar to attach them to and mount were I want it to be. I will get some better pictures later on this weekend.

SeatsInstalled.gif

CorbeausInstalled.gif

Last edited:

TqMnster

Established Member
^^ I love those seats!! Like I said if I hadnt already bought mine I wouldve snatched those up in a heartbeat lol. Reminds me of Melmans truck. Those black/grey seats look awesome

Users who are viewing this thread