New shoes on my ride !

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Hi Guys.. Finally got new shoes on my ride !! I snapped a few quick pics to share.. Just got them on saturday and my buddy painted my calipers red as well for me.. it really set the black wheels off... I"m stopping by the sign shop tomorrow to pic up the black Porsche vinyl decals i'm having made for the calipers like were on it before.. if you click on my sig you can see the wheels that came with the car when I bought it... just no comparison !

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Looks alot like my buddy's 2002 911 turbo. How fast are the non-turbos in the 1/4 mile and zero to 60?

bubbrubb

very very nice!! I love the way the aero package on the 996 looks. You got the right color combo going too ;-)

:beer:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Thanks for all the props guys I appreciate it !!

Looks alot like my buddy's 2002 911 turbo. How fast are the non-turbos in the 1/4 mile and zero to 60?

From some of the info I found online, one with similiar power to mine went 12.71 in the 1/4 mile... i'm sure depending on all the factors (weight, driver, etc..) it hovers around that time somewhere for most with similiar power... 0-60 is 5.0 seconds.

aren't those a little too nice for a solstice???LOL! J/K man, they look great.

Ha ha... dang.. I was hoping my Porsche body kit would hide that solstice donor better !!?? :p

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Thanks again guys... I just got the caliper stickers on... the perfect touch and i'll post pics later... I think i'm going to tint the windows darker and maybe drop it down just a tad so it has a little lower stance... exhaust, cold air kit, chip + tune are next !

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Love the wheels on your car....Makes a hugh difference in looks as well as handling I bet.

Here is a picture of my Carrera that just received new shoes as well.....

They are RH Wheels 18 x 8.5 in the front & 18 x 10 in the rear

Summer2008Pictures232.jpg

Summer2008Pictures231.jpg

Summer2008Pictures238.jpg

Last edited:

ITL Cobra

Established Member
I have a question on the caliper stickers... Can you give me the details on exactly what kind of decals they are how they are put on to the caliper… I would love to have them for my Lincoln… I am just wondering how long they will stay on and so on?

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
wow a 996, dont see alot of those nowadays. Me likey!

If you dont mind telling, what does a car like that run pricewise?

CobraCarrera

Established Member
wow a 996, dont see alot of those nowadays. Me likey!

If you dont mind telling, what does a car like that run pricewise?

The red 996 can go for anywhere from a low of $30,000 to about $40,000 depending on mileage and condition.

The white 964 are anywhere from $17,000 to about highly priced of $24,000

Believe it or not but the RS-Americas (964) that are similar to the white body style but have a whaletail and weight savings still demand $30,000 with high mileage to $40,000 in decent shape..

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread