New shoes on the Mach 1

memocobra

Established Member
Whats the name of the wheel? I would like buy some of those. They look good on your Mach 1

Last edited:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
That should be the car in the new series Night Rider. It's so sinister and pissed looking. What springs and size tires are you running ? I love the stance, i just picked up a '03 Azure blue mach1.

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
That should be the car in the new series Night Rider. It's so sinister and pissed looking. What springs and size tires are you running ? I love the stance, i just picked up a '03 Azure blue mach1.

Thanks. The front springs are the stock ones with 1 and 1/4 coils cut off and the rear springs are Eibach Sportlines. The front tires are 265/35/18 and the rears are 315/30/18. I wasnt crazy about the eibachs. If I was you I would go with the H&R or just cut your stock springs and save a lot of money. Godd luck with the AB Mach. Im sure you will LOVE it.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Thanks. The front springs are the stock ones with 1 and 1/4 coils cut off and the rear springs are Eibach Sportlines. The front tires are 265/35/18 and the rears are 315/30/18. I wasnt crazy about the eibachs. If I was you I would go with the H&R or just cut your stock springs and save a lot of money. Godd luck with the AB Mach. Im sure you will LOVE it.

BNASTY me thinky everyone likey the SSR's better than the MADHI's :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread