New shoes on the Mach 1

lons13

Established Member
Wow that car looks tits now. The chrome wheels werent cutting it.( not to be a dick) awesome looking car!!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Hey bro, I saw you yesterday on I-75. We passed you towing a white stang on the way to Summit. Your car looked great cruising.

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
Hey bro, I saw you yesterday on I-75. We passed you towing a white stang on the way to Summit. Your car looked great cruising.

Thanks. I'm liking the new wheels. Just a lot cleaner look. Was it a coupe or hatch. I remember seeing one on a trailer right around where you 1st get on 475 or somewhere around there.

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
I took a few pic's today of the new wheels....and I untinted the 99 cobra tail lights and the headlights. I think it gives the car a much cleaner apperance.

IMG_8095.gif

IMG_8102.gif

vfghy.gif

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
BNASTY I heard the MAN gotcha??? That sucks cause I like the whole BATMAN look! :rockon:

He damn sure did. But not for the tail lights LOL. You know me I just get bored to easy. I'll retint them B4 you know it. Damn that is 3 window tickets...hopefully no more!!!!!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Mine was a year and a half ago and I'm still ridin dirty as well. Only way it's coming off is if they make me peel it off while they watch. I think the fine all depends on the county or city the ticket it written in.

tbizzle

Established Member
wow, your mach is sexy as hell. did you use tint layovers for the headlights? i love the look of them in the first pics.

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
wow, your mach is sexy as hell. did you use tint layovers for the headlights? i love the look of them in the first pics.

Yea the very 1st pic on the thread they are tinted. But the 3 pics on this page they are not tinted. I took the tint off just B4 taking these pics. But yea it was just some cheap tint I bought off Ebay. I'm gonna retint the tail lights proably again the way use to be with the amber showing.

Users who are viewing this thread