New short block..Bama tuned.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
I didn't have to contact BAMA. The short block is being replaced at no cost to me so I didn't see a reason for them to get involved. Car only has 27k miles on it since bought new in 2012.

Time to be quiet till you get your car back.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
I didn't have to contact BAMA. The short block is being replaced at no cost to me so I didn't see a reason for them to get involved. Car only has 27k miles on it since bought new in 2012.

So does the dealer know you had the car tuned? Did you bring it in there with the O/R and tune on the car? Sounds like you hit the lotto with that specific dealer.

laflur6

Established Member
I just going to hope this gets deleted. Was just trying to people know what happed. I never said " BAMA caused it." Just said that was the tune. How can I delete this until further notice?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Once it's posted, you can't delete it, you can only edit.

And you might want to choice a different sentence structure or thread title if you don't want people to think you are placing blame on Bama.

When you come in here and just say "New shortblock" with the exaggerated periods "..." followed by, "Bama tuned" what else are we supposed to think?

nosscort

Established Member
So why does everyone with a tune when either taking it to dealer or asking bama about there warranty does it have to turn into " I have to delete the thread" or " have to be quiet to see what happens" wtf is that about? Spill beans do t be a hush hush like a school chick!

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
I'm guessing the OP is back tracking with the edited first post.....he probably just realized that he was putting 87 octane while the 93 tune was loaded the whole time.:shrug:

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
So why does everyone with a tune when either taking it to dealer or asking bama about there warranty does it have to turn into " I have to delete the thread" or " have to be quiet to see what happens" wtf is that about? Spill beans do t be a hush hush like a school chick!

If he was running an aftermarket tune, and his dealer was under the impression he was stock, then it could risk Ford not performing the warranty replacement if they were to find out...Thought that is pretty obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread