New SpeedDawg Shift Knob in DSG

SN8KBYT_1

Established Member
Hey all,

I ordered a couple shift knobs for my family last year. My father has a 2013 Grabber Blue GT and my brother has a 2007 Silver GT. I called Chris at SpeedDawg and ordered them over the phone. I special ordered the Grabber Blue ball for the old man. (He celebrated his 20th anniversary organ transplant) The ball said 20th Anniversary on one side and 1993-2013 on the other. The traditional 6 speed pattern on the top. My brothers was just a 5 speed pattern with Ford emblem on each side.

I wanted one for my 2003 Terminator. Im still not sure if I will like the shift ball in the Terminator, but I will give it a try. I wanted to share a few pics. It has the Cobra emblem on both sides and the 6 speed shift pattern on top.

When I called Chris they didn't have DSG as a color. I sent him a paint sample and they matched it. The ball is not painted, but the color came out pretty close. Chris said they are keeping the color for future orders.

I am totally floored by the customer service of this company. Anyway, here are some pics. I will try to get pic in the car very soon.

My 3 year old was the hand model for the first one...

CobraballMedium_zpsf8b5cd4b.jpg

Cobraball2Medium_zps12c6bf31.jpg

SN8KBYT_1

Established Member
Thanks guys for the comments. If they can do DSG, they could do sonic... I'll get some pics up tomorrow...

PhillyLS1

Established Member
I met these guys at SEMA, they were awesome. Good guys. Not surprised at all they took care of you.

SN8KBYT_1

Established Member
Here are the pictures in the car. The pictures were taken in the garage with the cover on. Not the greatest. I am not 100% sure I like it in the 03. I really like them in the 05+ Stangs. Time will tell...

ball5Medium_zps966a4f73.jpg

ball3Medium_zps4e3b0abc.jpg

ball6Medium_zps87a350f6.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like it! So the color is very close to the DSG exterior paint. It wouldn't have to be identical to look like it matches, since it's an interior mod. Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread