New stuff

BlackSnake01

Established Member
So I decided to get my windows re-tented much darker and I had yellow Lamin-X film applied to my foglights. I'm loving the yellow fogs :D, but I've got mixed reactions. What do you guys think?

0023_zps8aa0f21e.jpg

0063_zpsd20e0d1a.jpg

0093_zps0d9a6ef5.jpg

0332_zpse3585a25.jpg

001_zps9748fc64.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Lower it and it will look amazing. Im really digging right now but the yellow fog lights make them look dirty to me. But of course it's your car so keep them if you like them.

BlackSnake01

Established Member
I do really like the yellow, but I want opinions, so thanks :rolling: I'll agree with you though, she needs to be lowered. Ford has a terrible habit of making their performance car's ride height resemble a tractor's. I'm thinking of doing it soon though with H&R Sport springs.

2000 gt

Established Member
Honestly I was thinkn about doing my fogs like this. No offense. But now I won't. Not my thing. But not horrible though it kinda works

snakeraper11b

Established Member
I like the yellow fog look when they are on. I could go either way with the yellow film though, still undecided. Love the way mine looks with all clear lights, with 3500k fogs on at night. Does that film turn the light yellow too?

Users who are viewing this thread