New SVT Owner...

Gun5

Established Member
Time for a new DD.... so I dont have to drive my 2000 Heads & Cam Camaro everyday

$8700 + some change for shipping...

2003 SVT Focus 23,000 miles
Sunroof, HID's, 6 Disc, Catback, Lowering Springs, Lambo Doors

DSC04107.JPG

DSC04139.JPG

DSC04137.JPG

DSC04113.JPG

DSC04173.JPG

DSC04175.JPG

DSC04194.JPG

DSC04188.JPG

DSC04191.JPG

well I ended up paying alittle over Blue book.. cars gonna run me $150 a month did I get a good deal for one of these though? :rockon:

red9450

Established Member
hmmm....this car was listed on ebay. Take it that you won? congrats. It was right here in philly IIRC. Looks good.

ponyboyx04

Established Member
good deal, i paid 10k for mine with 34k on the clock. there not a powerhouse by far but when you learn how to drive it well, it becomes a blast to drive. k&n filter and toms tune and your good to go

CT SVT

Established Member
yup i saw that SVTF on ebay too. i love how it said 2.0L Duratec engine and there's a Duratec 2.0L decal over the powered by SVT emblem on the spark plug cover. please remove the duratec ST decal from the spark plug cover. it just wrong. SVTF is a Zetec engine. Duratec replace the Zetec in late 04 on non SVTF models. just look at my sig you can see my spark plug cover and what it should say

you get a good price, i payed $7,000 w/ 66k miles and still had 1yr ford warrenty on it. and i also got it from Ebay.

Last edited:

Gun5

Established Member
yup i saw that SVTF on ebay too. i love how it said 2.0L Duratec engine and there's a Duratec 2.0L decal over the powered by SVT emblem on the spark plug cover. please remove the duratec ST decal from the spark plug cover. it just wrong. SVTF is a Zetec engine. Duratec replace the Zetec in late 04 on non SVTF models. just look at my sig you can see my spark plug cover and what it should say

you get a good price, i payed $7,000 w/ 66k miles and still had 1yr ford warrenty on it. and i also got it from Ebay.

ya i noticed that too I was like that doesn't say SVT... wonder what they did

Gun5

Established Member
fantastic deal...that price for that mileage...you won my man:dancenana:...I would not sell mine for less than 11K and mine has 25K miles

gonna end up being around 10k after shipping, TTL and such but still no mileage and has some mods done..... this is my DD though haha... looking for a 650 soon :pepper:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
The doors are the best part of the car. That and the fact it's clean, gets good mileage, and doesn't break the bank. :thumbsup:

Gun5

Established Member
The doors are the best part of the car. That and the fact it's clean, gets good mileage, and doesn't break the bank. :thumbsup:

i can't wait to get out of it def gonna turn some heads not that drivin my camaro or dads C6 doesn't but still they have a different effect :thumbsup:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
i can't wait to get out of it def gonna turn some heads not that drivin my camaro or dads C6 doesn't but still they have a different effect :thumbsup:

You should enter it into shows. It's super clean and has the color and features that will turn heads.

Users who are viewing this thread