New tattoo: leg sleeve.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey guys thought I'd post a better picture of my most recent tattoo. It took nearly a year, went once a month.

Now my other leg looks naked. It's got a octopus, hammerhead shark, and a jelly fish. Along with a sinking ship.
received_10211915194588859_zpsk7giqy21.jpg

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Super jealous!!! Got plans for both legs to get sleeved. Awesome work!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Super jealous!!! Got plans for both legs to get sleeved. Awesome work!!!

I really want the other leg done. Probably within 1-2 year's as I already have an idea on what I want.

There is some pretty tender area's on the leg. So that part I'm not looking forward to.

Zemedici

Established Member
Looks sick dude. I've got my Lower half done, and am debating doing the top half, as I'm the only one that would ever see it...hmm.

Worst part? Kneecap for sure

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks sick dude. I've got my Lower half done, and am debating doing the top half, as I'm the only one that would ever see it...hmm.

Worst part? Kneecap for sure
The back side of knee cap is bad and pretty much all inner thigh.

True most people won't see the upper leg. But to me it looks more complete doing it all.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I really want the other leg done. Probably within 1-2 year's as I already have an idea on what I want.

There is some pretty tender area's on the leg. So that part I'm not looking forward to.
I hear ya on the tenderness.....my biggest thing stopping me from going thru with it is in my area tattoo shops are like circle k...one on every corner, and I wanna find someone to do good work. May have to expand my search to out of state shops

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I hear ya on the tenderness.....my biggest thing stopping me from going thru with it is in my area tattoo shops are like circle k...one on every corner, and I wanna find someone to do good work. May have to expand my search to out of state shops

I'd recommend doing some online searching and try to find someone's work you really like.

In my area, there are a couple tattoo shops in a bigger town about 30 miles away. Many ask why I don't just go there like most. I found an artist I like in Minneapolis, and drive about 1 1/2 hours one way. Sometimes having to travel in the winter.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I thought about looking on the internet for a good artist. I understand about traveling for good work. To me the drive would be a solid piece of mind I was getting my money's worth. Especially since tattoos are one of the most expensive hobbies

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
that is freakn awesome! good for you. wish I had the balls to do that. I'm a Virgin and still searching but its gonna be epic like that one day. lotta time and money into that!

Users who are viewing this thread