NEW Terminator Decal

sonicblew

Established Member
I made a few decals and these were the results. I didn't want some gaudy or trashy looking crap so i made it tasteful and simple.

I thought this might be something SVTP would like and appreciate. I think they are perfect for on the car or even on garage walls, fridges, tool box, helmet, etc.

Since so many decals are plain general mustang oriented designs I decided i'd like to do some specific SVT vehicle decals.

Let me know what you guys think. The Snake is a rough draft and i'm cleaning it up and making a few changes to it.If there is enough interest in it i can make a for sale thread and sell these. Right now i only have black, silver, and white. If i sell enough of those i can get more vinyl color options soon after.

Opinions Please

Thanks guys
:beer:
DSCN0711.jpg

DSCN0712.jpg

DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0723.jpg

DSCN0724.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg

DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN0749.jpg

DSCN0751.jpg

Last edited:

Kreep306

Established Member
Very nice somehow ur wheels dont look good sell them to me quick! :-D

Awesome looking Cobra and a whipple to back it up

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Id love a set of the side window ones, maybe even 2 sets, one in white for my windows, and one in black for my in-trunk stickerbombing. Whats pricing shipped?

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I've got a set of real smal Cobra ones on mide side view mirrors. You would not believe how many people think they are factory and love them. I bought them off of a guy on Ebay years ago when I got my car. They were for the door handles but I liked them better on the side view mirrors.

I love what you did with the intake and the big Cobra. Looks really good.

sonicblew

Established Member
Not a great pic...but I got my new decals today!!! :)
VERY Happy!!

9.jpg
That looks nice Tim! Super clean look. :rockon:
I've got a set of real smal Cobra ones on mide side view mirrors. You would not believe how many people think they are factory and love them. I bought them off of a guy on Ebay years ago when I got my car. They were for the door handles but I liked them better on the side view mirrors.

Thanks man, i appreciate the kind words

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member

interesting.....any pics to share?

Users who are viewing this thread