New Terminator Owner

floodstang

Established Member
Picked it up about 2 weeks ago. I've always had Mustangs but this is the first Terminator. It's got a few bolt ons such as an upper pulley and idler, C&L CAI, single blade throttle body, o/r x-pipe and loud a a%$ Borla Stiger cat back. I think it might be tuned also. How do you tell?

terminatoratpark003_zps3829c589.jpg

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
If its got a pulley and a single blade it's tuned and btw best color.

And if you want a quieter and awesome sounding magnaflow catback I'm looking for a stinger catback and I'm sure we could work out a deal

floodstang

Established Member
Thanks everyone!
gamatt- Love your wheels!
UncleSam- I'm getting a stock cat-back for it. I don't think it will hurt the power, I just need to quiet it down a little.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
I have one of those too.... Yea ill quiet it down a lot and rob a little power since your moving to a chambered muffler And smaller popping

93stang5.0

Established Member
If it came with a handheld its tuned. You could also check the computer for a chip. Very nice car man.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks everyone!
gamatt- Love your wheels!
UncleSam- I'm getting a stock cat-back for it. I don't think it will hurt the power, I just need to quiet it down a little.

If you're just looking to quiet it down a little, I wouldn't recommend going to the extreme of going back to the stock catback. Why lose power when there are catbacks that are much quieter than the Stinger. The Stinger is right up there with the loudest of them. I HIGHLY recommend that you consider getting a Steeda catback. It is much quieter than the Stinger with about equal the power. It's made by Borla, for Steeda. The idle is a bit louder than stock, but not as loud as many other aftermarket catbacks. WOT has just enough bark. Trust me, I don't like loud catbacks. And when I had my '03 Cobra, I wanted something a bit louder than the super quiet stock catback. I bought a Magnaflow catback but it was too harsh and too loud. Someone recommended the Steeda catback and I decided to try it. I was SO glad I did. Perfect! I know we're all different, but I think what you're looking for was what I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread