New TF wheels, TF tanks, and PC/Hydrodipped brake calipers

stangfreak

Established Member
man I need to paint my calipers. Looks bad ass op. car looks great. magic marker mod for the front grill though ftw!! not a sharpie it will turn purple!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looks good boss! i mean ross! :thumbsup: boss ross??

i told you that caliper and color combo would look sick. :beer:

That looks stunning. Surprisingly I'm a big fan of the calipers... I just wish you would've gotten a less busy wheel to show off more of those dipped calipers. Looks great nonetheless.

the wheels came first lol. but agree, it would be nice to see those sick calipers in all their glorry.

The caliper paint doesn't have problems with heat? Looks awesome.

theyre powder coated. brian's done a ton of them with no issues. certainly not issues with the finish and heat.
if it was a full blown track car then heat would maybe be an issue but i dont see anyone with a track rat car blinging up their calipers like this lol.

i hired a photographer to shoot some cars (including this one) at the show. just got the dvd. need to trasnfer/upload/link the many pics. stay tuned :coolman:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
now you just need to have brian do a matching copper/snakeskin dip on a set of sick leather cowboy boots. you'll fit right in here in so cal :coolman:

and your new rxt clutch looks great too :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread