*NEW THREAD* 2003 DSG Cobra with 2.4 KB & 660rwhp for sale! *DIALUP BEWARE!*

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Such a nice car and great price, I cant believe you still have the stock clutch in there though

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
PM me your lowest price, my Lightning is basically sold and it is time to start looking. Thanks, -Mat-

Last edited:

gotwood

Established Member

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
Good luck on the sale!! somebody is going to get a nice deal, there is a lot of $$$ in upgrades here, and it sure looks like it was done right! there is even over $1500 in stuff that isn't even on the car yet...

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
The Tahoe they got wasn't a color that I wanted (gold... yuck) but I told them to find out what all came on it option wise and I would consider it. I talked to them last Thursday morning and they never called me back with what it had so I am about ready to forget that deal. They may have some nice cars but they have some of the worst customer service I've ever seen!

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
TexasLawDawg said:
The Tahoe they got wasn't a color that I wanted (gold... yuck) but I told them to find out what all came on it option wise and I would consider it. I talked to them last Thursday morning and they never called me back with what it had so I am about ready to forget that deal. They may have some nice cars but they have some of the worst customer service I've ever seen!

That sucks.TTT

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
TTT on a beautiful car and deal. good luck with the sale TLD. If I had the cash I'd so take this of your hands but my education is my first priority. Good luck once again with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread