new to GT500 and the forum

slocum1946

singularity
Established Member
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the SVT family since acquiring a GT500. I am no stranger to high performance cars as I own several. I have been very pleased with the car and I look forward to learning all I can about it, improving the performance, and making new friends.

I'm also at fordgt500 with the same user name.

See you around,

Michael

EX1

Established Member
welcome to the site, think i have seen you on the other site as well.

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
Hmmm this guy seems like a weiner. "I'm no stranger to high performance cars as I own several." that's how I talk if I'm cracking on snoody stuck up people....hmmm and claims of 650hp with A pullly intake and mufflers. I dunno about it smells fishy

slocum1946

singularity
Established Member
so 650 is an optimistic number...will be dynoed after the first and I'll make my next mod decision then...it will be 650 when I'm done with it...and as for "fishy", you dont trust people because you are dishonest...

thank you for the welcome :)

GT500R

Established Member
Hmmm this guy seems like a weiner. "I'm no stranger to high performance cars as I own several." that's how I talk if I'm cracking on snoody stuck up people....hmmm and claims of 650hp with A pullly intake and mufflers. I dunno about it smells fishy

650 hp seems about right for those mods ? if he said 650 whp then I could see an issue

welcome to the site!

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
Welcome to the site. I see yours is white /blue stripes mine too, my says 08MUSLE. I also live in San Diego(San Marcos) its i nice place to drive year round.

slocum1946

singularity
Established Member
I thought 650 was about right too after conversations with 2 respected mod shops...however, since I haven't dynoed it yet I used "~" which means approximate...since I'm new to the car and enthusiastic I can certainly accept me being too eager for numbers that may be inaccurate...

as far as stating I have other performance cars, I wasn't trying to brag or show-off--I was indicating that although the GT500 is new to me, I do know about other performance cars...other than the GT500 I own:

Porsche 996 supercharged
Porsche 928 GTS
Porsche 944T
1967 Porsche 912
BMW X5 4.8
Volvo XC90 V8

I'd love to see your GT500 :)

6-Speed

Established Member
Welcome Michael and congrats on the new GT500!

Seen you over at the FordGT500 site, but that site's working really slow with my computer so I'll welcome you here.

There's lots of good information on both of these sites. :beer:

Here's my 2007.

GT500_SS2.jpg

Last edited:

rdsnk46

Established Member
I thought 650 was about right too after conversations with 2 respected mod shops...however, since I haven't dynoed it yet I used "~" which means approximate...since I'm new to the car and enthusiastic I can certainly accept me being too eager for numbers that may be inaccurate...

as far as stating I have other performance cars, I wasn't trying to brag or show-off--I was indicating that although the GT500 is new to me, I do know about other performance cars...other than the GT500 I own:

Porsche 996 supercharged
Porsche 928 GTS
Porsche 944T
1967 Porsche 912
BMW X5 4.8
Volvo XC90 V8

I'd love to see your GT500 :)

Pass the grey poupon! JK! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread