New to lightning but not svt

Alegend123

Established Member
IMG_3631.PNG
IMG_3542.PNG
IMG_3626.PNG
IMG_3626.PNG
Hey y'all I'm new to the lightning world but I still have my sn95 cobra so this makes number 2 owned at one time lol... anyways the lightning is pretty beat but I got it in a straight trade for my 98 ram 2500 v10... I guess my question to y'all guys is where do I start or begin checking over to make sure she's good to go?? I have noticed that she pegs the factory boost gauge and then some.. the guy told me it's pullied but he didn't know much more than that... I need guidance on where to start checking before I giver her hell lol..... more pics will be coming after rain stops

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
isnt there a still a guide in this section? I thought they had one about all the first maintenance etc...

in summation pull blower, check/clean intercooler, change plugs, change fuel filter, make sure intercooler pump is turning on.

It already has an oil separator, thats not a stock snout pulley on the blower.

Once the maintenance is done Id want it on a dyno to double check that the tune is decent.

Alegend123

Established Member
Not sure about a guide brother to be honest I haven't really looked I just did the trade and ran to DMV to get it registered lol... I was stoked the trade went thru but she pulls hard and shifts smooth but don't wanna beat on her time things are checked out of course!!

Dusten

Established Member

Alegend123

Established Member
Thanks brother that's what I was looking for that basically covers most everything! I've got a long road ahead of me to figure out what all the owners before me have done

Users who are viewing this thread