New to site (Ported Sonic Blue content!)

foxcobra93

Established Member
Hello everyone, Finally joined the site. Just got a terminator a little over a month ago. Its a Sonic Blue beauty with a ported blower bassani catless mid pipe and magnaflow cat back. :rockon:

dscf1369.jpg

dscf1367.jpg

dscf1362.jpg

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
congrats! shes purrrrty!

welcome to the site! lots of good members, and info....all ya gotta do is DIG!

you're going to love the car, im sure! treat her with lots of love and care, and she'll do the same for you, out there.

foxcobra93

Established Member
Thanks guys! We love the car, what a difference driving it compared to our fox body coup. So far we have polished it all up, and done the free clutch cable mod from the how to section.

dscf1374.jpg

dscf1372.jpg

foxcobra93

Established Member
The PO told me its a steigmeier Snake bite blower, not sure if its a stage 4 or 5 port. Here is a link to a video I found of it getting tuned when the blower was first put on. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0MwISN6yZM&feature=channel_video_title"]2003 Cobra "Snakebite" on the Dyno - YouTube[/nomedia]
The car makes 16lbs of boost now. When I get it back on the dyno Im hoping for
515-525. :coolman:

mrose75

Established Member
Nice!! Congrats on the purchase. Any mod plans or you gonna leave her like you got her?

foxcobra93

Established Member
Little stuff, bigger HE, IC and Rad expansion tanks. SOS pod and some different gauges .... Just gotta do it as the wallet allows it lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations, that is a really good looking SB Cobra. Love the lowered stance and black wheels. I can see why you're enjoying it so much. :)

mrose75

Established Member
Little stuff, bigger HE, IC and Rad expansion tanks. SOS pod and some different gauges .... Just gotta do it as the wallet allows it lol.

Yezzer!! The wallet is a key factor in the ongoing battle of the modbug influenza. That's why it's taken me so long just to put my ported blower on. I haven't, it's still in the garage.

dlc03

Established Member
Sweet looking car. Let me know which tuner you use? Looking for someone to tune mine in the near future. Just a hop skip away from you.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks super clean. I think chrome looks best on SB but your car is making me think different.

Users who are viewing this thread