New to the Forum

burke985

Established Member
Whats up guys, Im new here and just thought id drop a few lines. This is my second stang as i had to give up my first one which was a 2003 GT because a new born baby didn't fit very well in it. Well that was a couple years ago and i decided it was time to get a new one and i'm glad i did. I absolutely love mine now and it was worth the wait. Now my 2 year old son gets mad when we have to take the truck on for a ride ...gotta love that. Any how just wanted to introduce my self and ill be seeing you guys around
img20120927141544.jpg

img20120925112532.jpg

img20120924182830.jpg

Last edited:

burke985

Established Member
Thanks guys , I'll be doing a few things when I get home from work like adding an O/R X or H pipe. Kinda torn on what to get right now I'm leaning towards the H pipe I think I want to keep that rumble its worth the few ponies you give up by not going X and I'm also getting a DYNO tune from Stang Hi in baton rouge to go along with it. Then taking the stock 6 X 8 speakers and putting some Kenwood's to replace . Any how thanks for the welcome

burke985

Established Member
Thanks once again for the comments, she's far from done though but i guess we all could say that every time we think we're done you want something else. The Mod bug sucks

CharlieR

Established Member
Thanks once again for the comments, she's far from done though but i guess we all could say that every time we think we're done you want something else. The Mod bug sucks
No,no,no the mod bug doesn't suck. It's the damn money elf not getting it to us fast enough...

BTW, Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread