New to the SN95 world

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
not here to bench race for friends but kyle (NVRL8TE) was running 12.80s if im not mistaken with a catback shifter and driver mod. stockish B headed cobra ftw
This is true. But the track he runs on is super down hill lol huge downward angle. Not bashing, just not the a flat land track lol. Or at least a vid I was shown of the track he goes to. I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong, please do.
B heads aren't all that bad, and some quick examples in either NA or F/I form.
They're not all that bad but not all that good either lol, good for FI and decent NA but C heads rule NA. The difference is notable.

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
NVRL8E (Kyle) pulls 12.80's with stock manifolds, stock airbox, with a 4.56 gear he's gone mid 12's with slicks. Hopefully he chimes in and you can hear it from the man himself

Det_riot

Established Member
This is true. But the track he runs on is super down hill lol huge downward angle. Not bashing, just not the a flat land track lol. Or at least a vid I was shown of the track he goes to. I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong, please do.

They're not all that bad but not all that good either lol, good for FI and decent NA but C heads rule NA. The difference is notable.

He's done it at multiple tracks. Norwalk by him and he busted the same times at Milan up in michigan

Users who are viewing this thread